𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

thirty four — reality.

third person ||

cristina and jaden were on facetime while she was at the studio by herself. she was there because she wanted to work on writing more songs, but nobody else could make it that day so she just went alone. she face-timed jaden for company.

cristina's phone was set down on the desk she was sitting at.

"i wanna like- re record one last time.. i don't know." cristina spoke, bitting on the end of her pen and looking at the screen.
"why? it sounds good." jaden questioned.

"like you know the part where it's like.. 'so one last timee, i need to be the one who takes you homee." she sung.
"yeah?" he responded.
"i feel like it would be that instead of who.. like i need to be the one that takes you homee." she said.
"what- no. over that little thing.. you want to re record it?" he shakes his head at her, "plus- it sounds better that way, don't change it."
"but-" she tried to say but he cut her off, "no buts. now stop overthinking."
she groaned at him and took the pen out of her mouth.

"i'm so stuck right now, i wrote like.. five words in the past like.." she looked at the camera, "10 minutes," she said as she checked the time.
"how much have you written in total tho?" he asked her, talking about the song she was writing.
"well i wrote the first verse," she said.
"okay well that's progress." he said to her, "what's it called?"

she looked at the camera and smiled, "uhhh.."
"you'll find out later," she flashed her teeth at him and he laughed.
"fine." he agreed.

she knew the title. it was 'dangerous woman'. she wanted her album to be called that. one of her crew members came up with the lyric, 'something bout you make me feel like a dangerous woman' a few days ago, and she loved it. they found the beat and everything that they were gonna use. she fell in love with it.. and now she's here finishing up the lyrics.

she had just came up with the pre chorus.

"All that you got
Skin to skin, oh my God
Don't you stop, boy"

these lyrics reminded her of the other day ..

a few days ago, jaden was over at cristina's house and things got a tadddd bit carried away in her bedroom.
just a tad..

she began to blush and smile just thinking about it.

jaden noticed her, "why're you smiling?" he asked her as he began to smile.
she looked at him, "i just remembered something." she shook her head before writing those lyrics down.

"what are you doing right now?" she looked at her phone.
"uhh.. nothing much.. bryce just asked me to edit this youtube video for him," he told her.
"are you his editor?" cristina wondered.
"guess so." he shrugged, "he's busy with addison, so he asked and i was like why not."
"how sweet of you." she teased him and he shook his head and smiled.

"well, if i asked him to do the same for me, he would." he explained.
"would he?" she wondered.
"yeah, i'm almost positive he would." he nodded and then cristina nodded as well.

"is he a good friend? he seems like he's a good friend to you." cristina spoke.
"yeah," jaden nodded, "he's a really good friend, i honestly think he's my best guy friend.. apart from josh"
"cute." she smiled and he shook his head while smiling.

"what about you and dixie?" he asked her.
"what about me and dixie?" she wondered.
"like.. i can tell dixie's a really good friend to you," he said and she began to smile.
"yeah, she is. i've known her since like .. birth like- that's my literal sister." cristina explained, "honestly.. i used to hate when she left, buttt now i have you .. soooo i hate it less now." she added, making jaden smile.

"wait- is she dating griffin? are they dating??" jaden exclaimed, eagerly wanting to know.
"isn't he your roomate? cant you go ask him?" cristina laughed.
"i don't even know where he is half the time.. he just.. dips." jaden responded.
cristina giggled, "well from what i know they're not dating. they're like- friends.. but dixie's waiting for him to confess .. so hopefully any day now." she explained.
"that's good. i know griffin likes her, but he's probably too shy to say it." jaden shakes his head, "that's griffin for you."

cristina just smiled then went back to writing.

"somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman"

she wrote that and then stopped and thought of the next lyric. she sung it in her head over and over again before coming up with something.

"somethin'' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you"

she knew she wanted to repeat the like that she just wrote, so she wrote it twice but leaving a blank in between. after singing it multiple times in her head, she came up with another lyric.

"makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout"

after she finished writing down the last word she slammed her pen down and began to smile happily.
jaden heard the slam and looked at here, "u okay?" he asked with a laugh.
"verse 1, pre-chorus, chorus, done!" she exclaimed as she spinned around in her chair making him laugh at her.

"can i hear it?" he asked her and she looked at the camera making a face indicating that the answer was no.
"no." she said, making him smile and roll his eyes.

as cristina wrote, something else would pop up in her mind.
like when ..you know ..when you're writing an essay or something and you let your wrist and your head just do everything? you know what i mean?

"nothin' to prove and i'm bulletproof and
know what I'm doing
the way we're movin' like introducing
us to a new thing"

she really liked how it was going so far.

"i wanna savor, save it for later
the taste of flavor, 'cause i'm a taker
'cause i'm a giver, it's only nature
i live for danger"

now that was the second verse that she just finished.
and now she knew that she was gonna repeat the pre chorus and the chorus so she wrote those down after .. and now all she has left is the post chorus and she's done.

"i just finished the second verse," she announced to jaden as her head shot up from her book.
"okay, now i really wanna hear it." he said.
"nope." she shook her head.

"all girls wanna be like that
bad girls underneath, like that
you know how i'm feeling inside
(somethin'' 'bout, somethin' 'bout)
all girls wanna be like that
bad girls underneath, like that
you know how i'm feeling inside"

she finished writing all her lyrics .. now she just has to put it all together.

and just like that.. she finished. she was so happy because she loved how it turned out.

"IM DONE!!" cristina exclaimed excitedly as she leaned her head back.
jaden laughed at her excitement, he found it so cute.
"can i pleaseee see it?" he begged.
"NO." she said sternly.

cristina doesn't let anyone except her crew see anything she writes. she doesn't even let dixie see. and if anyone touches her journal that she writes all her songs in.. they're done.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

HI YALL