𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

thirty eight — reality.

cristina's pov ||

i woke up in the afternoon with jaden not next to me. i felt worse than before.. and i don't know how that's even possible.

i just felt the urge to cry my eyes out. i'm not feeling good, jadens not next to me, and i'm hangry.

jaden 🩷🖤🥰

come upstairs pls

i hope he's on his phone so he sees or else i'm literally gonna cry. i'm always so emotional when i'm sick. i'm literally more emotional when i'm sick then on my period. it's really bad, but it's something i cant even control.

i waited exactly a minute, and i didn't get a text back. what the fuck. does he not care about me at all?
did he leave? what the fuck.

i clicked on the message and it said it was read. what the hell. is he leaving me on read? who allowed him to do such thing.

now i feel like crying even more.
ok i'm not gonna cry.
don't cry
don't cry
don't cry
.

fine i'll get up.  i got up and saw my reflection in the mirror. ew, i look gross. but my skin is skinning so at least that's good.
i guess i'm up anyways, so i'll go brush my teeth.

ugh i don't feel like doing my skincare at all. i just drenched my face with a facial spray and i was done. just to look a little more alive.

i slept in my socks ew. i hate when that happens. but it's fine i guess.

i grabbed my phone from my bed and walked out of my room. as i walked down the hallway and went down the stairs, i saw jaden and evelina on the couch playing mario cart. it was the cutest thing ever. i pulled out my phone camera and took a few pictures as a smile grew on my face.

i then walked all the way downstairs, walking over to the couch. i walked over and sat next to jaden. he looked at me and put his controller down. he pulled me into a hug.

"jadennnn!!! come on, play!! we have to get first place!!" evelina exclaimed, upset.
he looked at me for permission and i nodded with a laugh.

he started playing again, looking super focused. once they won, evelina started cheering and jumping up and down, while jaden just squeezed me in a hug.

"jaden! now is not the time for that! cheer with me!" she demanded.
"hey, back off." i told her and she looked at me with her hands on her hips.
"no." she said with sass, giving me a look with her hands still on her hips.

"he's my boyfriend," i nodded at her.
"..." evelina paused for a second, "..no!" she exclaimed.
"yes." i nodded.
"we can share." she suggested. i looked at her and just blinked at her, shaking my head while jaden laughed.

"okay well, i'm going back to my room now." i said before i stood up.
"i'll come too," jaden stood up as well.
"but- but- who's gonna play with me?" evelina complained.

"he'll play with you later, just play on your ipad for now." i told her.
"okayy, fineee!!" she exclaimed before stomping back to the other couch to get her ipad.

me and jaden laughed at her before going upstairs.

once we got into my room, jaden flopped onto my bed and i let out a slight laugh before going on next to him.

i laid on top of him, hugging him by his neck.

he left kisses on my neck as i continued hugging him. you know when someone is like super huggable? that's how i think of jaden. he's so cuddly. everytime i hug him it feels so comforting,

"are you feeling better?" he wondered as he kissed my cheek.
"umm.. kind of ..??" i stated, almost like a question.
"what's gotten better?" he asked.
"umm.. my head is not throbbing anymore so that's good, and .. yeah!" i exclaimed.

he looked at me, "does your throat hurt still?" he questioned and i nodded. "what else?"
".mm... i just feel like.. icky.. and gross, and i just don't feel good." i explained.

i got off of him and scooted up so my head was on the pillow, he did the same.
"what time is it?" i wondered as i looked at him.
he looked at his watch and then back at me, "2:34," he spoke.

"WHAT? it's 2 already?!!" i exclaimed, "i didn't even do anything- i didn't even have chance to- UGHHH." i groaned before i buried my head into jadens chest.
he let out a couple laughs as he looked at me and stroked my hair.

"i HATE being sick." i spoke.
"i know," he nodded as he kept running his hands through my hair.

"i'm gonna get you sick now," i told him.
he shook his head, "no, i barely get sick, i'm fine." he said.
"no, i'm serious, you're gonna get sick." i took my head out of his chest.

he looked at me, "what? do you want me to go home?" he questioned.
"no-!" i exclaimed, "obviously not! but if i get you sick that means i can't see you."
"yeah but, im not gonna get sick, don't worry." he calmed me. he's definitely gonna get sick.

suddenly, i heard the noise of a notification. i don't know if it was my phone or jadens phone .. but we both looked at our phones to see who's it was.

it was my phone. i got a text from dixie.

dixie bae 😍

GUESS WHOS COMING TO LA TOMORROWWWWWWWW

OMGGGGGGGG

i let out an excited gasp, "dixie's coming to la tomorrow!!" i exclaimed in happiness.
he looked at me and smiled, "yayy," he said sarcastically. he doesn't like when dixie is in town because we spend less time together when she's around.

he sat up and looked at me. "are you hungry?" he asked, "you should eat."
"eh." i responded.
"no, you gotta eat something," he decided.

i huffed , "like what?" i asked crossing my arms.
"you tell me," he looked at me.
"..." i looked at him, "chick fil a." i told him and he laughed, knowing that was gonna be my answer.

"oh wait- its sunday." he told me.
literal tears started to form in my eyes.
"UGHHHH." i groaned as i face planted into his chest.

why does this always happen to me.