𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

twenty five — reality, tiktok, messages.

third person ||

addison and cristina were both in a separate room apart from the others. they were in bryce's room, sitting on the bed and talking about stuff..
specifically boys.

"wanna know something?." cristina told addison.
"okayy." addison nodded, intrigued.

"so.. me and jaden were kind of .. let's say .. confusing."
cristina began, "it all started off with jaden texting me out of no where, okay?"
"and then i caught feelings for him .. we had been texting for about three or four months .. and we still hadent seen eachother in person."

"after we first saw each other in person, he asked me out. we both liked eachother at the time. we were both basically waiting for one of us to confess."

"so.. while that was happening.. while i was talking to jaden.. i can't believe im saying this out loud ..
i was also talking with my ex.." cristina explains and addison facial expression changes.
"and i feel so bad because i liked jaden so much and i know how much he likes me, but i literally feel SO guilty because like .. you know.. it's like... bad." .

"wait- how long were you with your ex?" she asked cristina.
"almost 2 years.." cristina replied.
"oh.." addison says, "are you still in contact with him now?" she asks.
".. no. i cut off contact like .. before we started talking.. like right when i caught feelings for jaden. i blocked him on everything." cristina explained.

"oh, then- why's that a problem?" addison questioned, "if it was before you guys even started talking then that's no big deal." she added.

"yeah, but i just feel like if jaden found it he'll be really upset with me." cristina sighs.
"he'll understand, trust me. and he can't even say anything if it was before you guys happened."" addison said.
cristina sighed again and sat up, "you think i should go tell him?"
"hundred percent." addison nodded.

jadens pov ||

cristina and addison were sitting in bryces room. i was going to go get cristina because it was getting late.

the door was closed but not not fully, i peaked through slightly and heard what they were saying.

i know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but it's fine.

"while i was talking to jaden.. i can't believe im saying this out loud ..i was also talking with my ex.." my smile slowly faded as i heard those words come out of cristina's mouth.
cristina was keeping contact with her ex the whole time we were talking? is she still in contact with him now?
what the fuck.
of course it was too good to be true.

i stopped my eavesdropping and just walked away back to where i came from.

"yo jaden.. are you good?" josh asked coming up to me.
i snapped out of it, "yeah, yeah, i'm fine." i nodded, forcing a smile.
"okay.. good. you seemed like... out of your element." josh explained.
i laughed, "nah i'm fine, just tired lowkey." i lied.
"alright" josh nodded as he patted me on the back before walking to where he was before he saw me.

i walked to everyone else, forcing a half smile.
i don't want anyone to know what's wrong. they're gonna tell me i'm getting played.. and i don't want to hear that.
there needs to be an explanation behind this.