𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

fifteen — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

THIRD PERSON ||

it was cristina's birthday, her 18th to be exact. she was invited to the hype house. she decided to go there before going over to her moms house, then to have dinner. even though it was her 18th, she didn't care that much. she was okay with just going to a dinner.

she was going to go to dinner with her mom today, then dinner with her friends the next.

— AT THE HYPE HOUSE —

everyone was talking. cristina was sitting on one couch by herself, talking to jaden, who was standing and leaning on the couch she was sitting on.

alex and nick had just walked in, alex holding his camera.
"cristina, i need you to do a bit for me." alex explained as he walked pointing the camera at her.
cristina's head turned from jaden to alex and she looked at him, ".. okay, sure." she spoke as she turned her body to face him, who was now sitting in front of him.

as she did that, jaden rolled his eyes to himself. nick noticed jaden rolled his eyes and he started to laugh. jaden looked at nick and looked at him confused.. "what?" he wondered.
"whenever cristina looked away from jaden he rolled his eyes." nick told everyone as he continued to laugh. cristina giggled and turned to look at jaden and he got emberassed.

alex chuckled, "it's okay, jaden, i want you to be apart of it too." he told him.
jadens eyebrows raised and he jumped over the couch and sat next to cristina.

"okay, so. since it's cristina's birthday today.. i have .. 5 thousand dollars here for her." alex explained, placing money on the table.
cristina's eyes widened as she stared at the money.
".. what's the catch?" she asked.

"you guys," he pointed at jaden and cristina, "have to kiss.. on camera."
"'no." cristina said immediately shaking her head.
"no." jaden repeated shaking his head, then nodding when cristina looked away from him.

"okay. what are the odds.. if i get the same number as you guys.. then you have to kiss." he told them, "and if i don't, you guys get 5 thousand dollars."

cristina picks up the stack of money from the table, looks at jaden, then holds it up like a phone. he looks at everyone and chuckles. she placed the money back on the table.

"is that a yes?" alex questioned.
"now who even is on the dollar bill.." jaden picked up the cash and looked at it.
"okay!" everyone laughed as cristina took the stack out of his hand and placed it back.

".. how about.. if we kiss we get the 5 thousand.. and if we don't.. you do." cristina suggested.
alex thought, "no, then that's not fun for me." he responded. cristina rolled her eyes.

"pick a representative on your side.. okay" he said pointing his hand at the two, ".. and i'll pick a representative on my side." as alex spoke, jaden was doing rock paper scissors to himself.

"three.. two.. one." alex counted down.
"six." nick and jaden both said at the same time.
"awesome.." alex said then everyone started to laugh.

jaden leaned in to kiss cristina already, "wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.. wait, wait, wait."alex stopped them as everyone around started to laugh.

they want back to how they were and jaden put his arm around cristina. cristina was on her phone, not paying attention anymore.
"i'll give you one last shot." alex held his finger up.
"eight." jaden spoke.

"i.. i haven't even said one, two, three yet." alex told jaden.
"i know, i'm just saying," jaden replied.
cristina put her phone down and started to pay attention.

"okay.." he said. "one, two three.."
"eight." jaden and alex spoke at the same time. jaden had a smile on his face.

"have you guys ever kissed before?" alex asked the two.
"no." cristina responded.
"oh, greatt" alex said, excitedly.
"that's so cap." nick shook his head and everyone laughed.

"okay. three, two, one.. " alex counted down. jaden cupped cristina's face and started to lean in. nick walked from behind them playing romantic music as they kissed.

"what are you doing." alex laughed, pointing the camera at nick who was dancing.
he pointed the camera back at cristina and jaden who were still kissing, "holy shit they're doing it." alex started to laugh and everyone else started to laugh as well. (nick turned off his music.)

they pulled away from the kiss and looked at everyone and started to laugh.
"is that it? can i have the money now?" cristina questioned.
before alex could answer, cristina took the money and threw it at dixie so he couldn't take it from her.
"oh, okay." alex said as he put his camera down and watched.

sway gc

bryce

W

josh
W

griffin
W

kio
W

blake
W

anthony
W

AUTHORS NOTE ||

W