𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

twenty — reality.

jadens pov ||

i woke up the next morning with cristina's arms wrapped around me and her head still in my neck.
i just admired her for a second, she's so beautiful..
and she's mine.

trying my best not to wake her, i turned over and grabbed my phone from her nightstand. i saw a bunch of notifications from the hype and sway groupchat.

i opened it and dixie sent a photo of me and cristina sleeping yesterday. it was the cutest photo, but i got kind of embarrassed for some reason that she came and took it, then sent it.

i honestly don't know what to do now. i'm scared to tell people because they'res always gonna be somebody who wants to screw things up, always. but at the same time i don't want to keep it a secret, i really don't want it to be a secret. i like when it's private, but not when it's to the point that people don't know about us being together.
i want everyone to know.

i was just lying there looking at the wall thinking, when i heard a giggle. i looked down and cristina was in the same position except her head was turned and she was looking up at me. i smiled once i saw her.

"what?" i questioned with a smile.
"nothing, you've been staring at the ceiling for like five minutes now," she explained with another giggle.
i love her giggle.

"yeah, you wanna know what i was thinking about actually?" i asked her as she took her arms off of me and took her head off my chest.
"what?" she asked me as she repositioned herself so now she was sitting up leaned against the headboard right next to me.

"you." i told hee as i sat up and she turned her head to me and smiled.
"what about me?" she asked.
"just.. what we're gonna do," i spoke, "like.. you don't want us to be a secret right?" i wondered.
she shook her head, "no, not at all."

"good." i smiled, "i was hoping you wouldn't."
she smiled at me, "i don't like when people come relationships a secret. i don't feel comfortable having to hide that from people.. ya know?" she explained and i nodded.
"yeah, exactly. i feel the same way." i agreed with her.

i picked up her phone and handed it to her, she looked at me confused.
"just open it, you'll see." i told her, referring to the groupchat.
she yawned, then opened her phone with face ID.

she clicked on the messages and opened it. once she saw the picture she started smiling and looked at me.
i saw her save it to camera roll and then start typing something.

i looked at her while she was on her phone and just admired her. i say this a lot, but god she's so perfect. she is the actual definition of perfect.

after a minute, she put her phone down and looked at me as she smiled. she leaned her head on my shoulder as she looked straight.

"i'm still confused on why you ghosted me for 3 days." she spoke.
i looked down at her while she was still looking ahead, "i did not ghost you.. and we talked about this already." i told her.
"yeah! and i'm still confused! like- i thought you were playing me." she said.
"hey- i texted you first, all three days so.. don't even." i shook my head, "AND you were being super dry."
"okay because i was busy." she replied.
"uh- exactly!!! then don't blame it on me!" i exclaimed.

she turned to face me and gave me a look.
"okay, okay, fine..! it was all my fault." i admitted (i'm lying).
she smiled at me with a 'i know' smile.

".. so.. what do you want to do today?" i asked her.
"i would love to do something with you.. but dixie is super mad at me because we haven't hung out in DAYS. and her and i are gonna be together today." she told me.
ugh. can't they go tomorrow?
"what about tomorrow?" i asked her.
"i don't know, cause i have practice tomorrow .. but it's at like 5." she responded.

oh. by the way if you didn't know.. my baby is a volleyball player. she's very good at it. in high school she was on the varsity team for all four years. i would go watch the games from time to time.. shes good. shes a libero. she plays club and she got a scholarship to pepperdine.

"we're invited to the hype house tomorrow, come after practice." i suggested.
"i don't know," she sighed, "it's gonna be like.. 8:30.. would you guys still be there?" she wondered.
"yeah, i mean we always stay there until like 9 or 10." i explain and she smiled.
"ya then we can do that tomorrow," she smiles at me. that smile is gonna be the end of me.

suddenly the door busted open and cristina immediately removed her head off of my shoulder.
it was dixie who opened the door.
"awwwww cute," dixie smiled, "jaden.. get out me and cristina have stuff to do." she said as she looked at me.
i was about to speak but cristina spoke for me, "go!!!!" cristina exclaims looking at dixie.
"you have an hour." dixie says before she closed the door.

cristina turns and looks at me before she giggles, then throws hugs me by wrapping her arms around my neck. she repeatedly leaves sweet kisses on my cheek as my arms wrap around her waist. she hugs me again.

cristina and i have been official for one day, but it feels like we've been together for months. it feels like it was months ago when i told her i liked her, but it was only a literal week ago.. not even.
she's just so special because i've honestly never felt this way. it feels like the two of us have been in this relationship for months.

i don't know where i would've been now if she didn't give me that stupid eraser. i still have that eraser, it's on my desk in a box, and i make sure that nobody touches it. cause if it wasn't for that eraser, i wouldn't be here now. who thought that i would be in a relationship because of a fucking eraser? definitely not me.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

this is such a bsd chapter ugh