𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

thirty nine — reality.

third person ||

it was a few days later now, and cristina was feeling so much better. jaden was over to take her out to eat, but while she was getting ready evelina stole him from her.

"NO JADEN! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!" evelina screamed in anger when jaden didn't revive her in fortnite, causing her to die.
"i'm sorry, im sorry, i couldn't! they were shooting at me!" jaden exclaimed in defense as he set his controller down after dying. evelina looked at him and shook her head in disappointment.

"i guess i forgive you." she faced the tv and crossed her arms.
"are you sure?" he wondered and she nodded.

"ugh when is my mom getting here i'm hungryyyyy," evelina whined, slouching into the couch.
"your mom is coming?" jaden questioned.
"yeah, she always watches me when cristina and you go out!" she exclaimed.
"oh, i didn't know that," jaden looked at her and she nodded.
"yeah, like, she's the best." evelina nodded and so did jaden.

"have you never met her before?" she asked him.
jaden shook his head, "yeah, a long time ago."
"what? how long ago?" she wondered.
"like.. years ago.. when i was your age." he told her.
"ohh, so like you and cris knew eachother for a long time?" she asked.
"yeah," he nodded.

"so why is she just now being your girlfriend?" she asked.
jaden chuckled, "because she didnt know me very good," he explained, trying to simplify it.
"like.. what do you mean she didn't know you?" evelina wondered, "like you were a stranger?"
"well- no- we just weren't friends for her to be my girlfriend." he explained.
"ohhhhhh," she nodded, and so did he.

"so like-" she looked at him, "are you guys gonna get married?" she asked making jaden laugh.
jaden nodded, "yup."
"really? you are???!!" evelina sat up.
"mhm," jaden nodded.

"when??" evelina wondered, intrigued.
"years from now," jaden told her, "we're not that old yet to get married." he added.
"ohhhh, yeahh," evelina nodded at him.

"okay anyways- where are you guys going to eat?" she asked him, "is it a fancy place?"
"no it's not really fancy, it's just regular," he shrugged, "and it's a place in beverly hills, they have pasta and stuff," he added.

"ohhh, so an italian restaurant?" she questioned.
"yup," he nodded.
"did you know i'm italian?" she looked at him.
"what????? no?????" jaden looked at her confused.
"really?????? you didn't ??" she looked at him with the same expression.
"no! cristina never told me that!" he exclaimed.

"oh- well- that's weird-" she stated, "but yeah, my mom is full italian, and my dad was half italian, soooo i'm like .. three quarter italian." she explained.
"wow- i did not know that." jaden looked at her surprised. "i really don't know why cris never told me,"
"yeah, that's pretty weird," evelina shrugged,
jaden looked at her and nodded.

"can you speak italian?" jaden wondered.
"yeah! i talk to my grandma in italian all the time!!" she exclaimed.
"oh really? can cristina?" he asked her.
"yeah, she can speak it really good," evelina nodded.

this is the first time jaden is hearing all of this, and it's making him really confused, but at the same time surprised. he never would've guessed she was italian, or that she could speak it.
her last name wasn't italian at all, but it was because her dads-dad was not italian, so his last name wasn't italian.

suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.
"oh! it's mom!" evelina jumped off of the couch.
jaden's eyes widened as she went to open the door.
"CRISTINA! YOUR MOMS HERE!" jaden shouted, loud enough for cristina to hear and come downstairs.

he didn't know what to exactly do, but he obviously was gonna introduce himself and be polite. he wasn't gonna sit there like an idiot.

he went on his phone and sat on the couch waiting for them to come.

he heard voices and footsteps getting closer.
as they approached the living room, jaden looked up from his phone and stood up, making eye contact with cristina's mom.

"oh, hi!!" she smiled at him.
"hi, how are you?" jaden smiled at her.
"oh, i'm good! and you?" she told him.
"i'm good!" he replied.

they both went and sat down on the couch and just started talking.

"jaden, right?" she asked him as they sat down.
he nodded, "yup."
she nodded at him, "you know, i remember you." she told him.
"really?" he asked her, making her nod again.

"yes, i was very good friends with your mom, amy." she said. "and, you still look the same, your face hasn't changed."
he let out a laugh, "yeah, everyone tells me that."
she smiled, "are you in school?" she changed the topic.

jaden didn't know how to respond. he was embarrassed of saying no, but he literally had no other choice.

".. no actually, but i do social media," he told her. it was a bad answer, but he didn't know how else to say it.
"ohh, so like cristina," she looked him.
"doesn't crissy go to college." evelina budged into their conversation as she played on her ipad.

kids ruin everything. never have kids.

"yes, but she's thinking of dropping out," her mom said, "which i don't know why. i personally think she could do her music and social media stuff while still being in college, but, it's up to her." she shrugged.
"she gets stressed out really easy, so it might be a lot for her." she added and jaden nodded.

then, they heard footsteps going down the stairs, which meant cristina was finally ready to go.
they watched her go down the stairs and walk over to the living room.

her mom got up to go hug her, and jaden also got up, just to be ready to leave.
then, evelina also stood up, wanting to fit in.

cristina and her mom hugged and talked for a second, while evelina and jaden talked too.

"so, when you come back, round six of fortnite right?" evelina asked him.
he smiled, "yup, and we're gonna get a victory." jaden nodded.
"YES!" evelina exclaimed in excitement.

then, they both turned and looked at cristina and their mom talking.
"cristina's so pretty right?" evelina looked at him.
he looked down at her and nodded, "yeah, she's super pretty."
"i know," she put her hands on her hips.

cristina then walked over to them.
"okay, let's go now," she looked at jaden.
"alright," he said as he turned around.

they all said bye to eachother and then jaden and cristina left.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

heyyyyg
i didn't re read
😜😜😜😜😜

but i haven't updated in SOO long
so
hereeeee