𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

twelve — messages, reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

dixie's pov ||

yesterday me and charli didn't feel like driving home so we stayed over at hype. we woke up at like 8 and decided to go back to cristina's house.

when we got there, we both saw jadens car parked in their driveway. we were both super surprised.
did he stay over?

we walked into the house and it was super quiet. there was no one downstairs, everyone was asleep.

i wonder where jaden was? what if he just ubered home from here? cristina doesn't like people driving in the dark, she probbaly called an uber for him and he's gonna come and get his car later. that would make much more sense.. but i mean.. go cristina!!!!

i walked up the stairs and was about to text her, but then i heard voices coming from her room.
a man's voice.
WHAT?!

i decided to not bother them because i know i'll get the full story later.

jadens pov ||

cristina and i were both awake and she was doing her facial stuff while we talked.

"cmon let me take you out.. for your birthday." i told her as i walked over next to her.
she smiled as she continued rubbing stuff on her face. she didn't say anything, she just finished rubbing whatever on her face. when she finished, she turned to face me, i was standing next to her, leaning on her vanity chair.

"okay." she told me as she looked at me and i dropped my arms, "you really had to scare me, didn't you?" i complain as she gets up and walks to her closet.

"yeah, fun right?" she responded as she looked through her closet for what to wear.
i rolled my eyes as i looked at her.

as she picked something to wear and got ready, i decided to get up and leave her room since i haven't yet.
whenever i left the room, dixie and charli were standing right by the stairs looking at me ..
we're they waiting for me or something why are they just standing there.

i stood there awkwardly looking at them as i scratched my head.
".. hi." i spoke.
".. hi..." dixie said with a prideful smile on her face. they probably think me and cristina did things  ...

".. it's not what it looks like.." i say as i realize i have no shirt on.
"yeah, yeah. we know." charli told me and her and dixie started to look at each other and laugh.
are they not surprised to see me here...

"okay so.. we're gonna go now." dixie said before her and charli ran down the stairs.

i watch them leave, then i turn to the hallway where evelinas room is.
i went to her room and opened the door to see her still asleep.
i chuckled before i went back into cristina's room.