part two

They all entered the cafe and go to their table. Yuri was confused. All the members sit at their usual place. Only her just standing.

KCH ➡ KMJ ➡ LCY ➡ MYS ➡ HHT ➡ YNK

?  ➡ CYN ➡ KHY ➡ KWE ➡ AYJ ➡ JWY

All eyes landed on Yuri. "Yuri? Why you didn't sit?" asked Chaewon. Yuri look at her. She shook her head.

"E-Emm I-I don't know where t-to sit." answer Yuri and they startled. "Finally she's speaking!"

Yujin shouted, she clapped her hands. Wonyoung sighed. "Ahn Yujin." Eunbi glared. Yujin quickly close her mouth.

Meanwhile Chaewon laughed. "Yah! Just sit beside Yena. Beside her is empty." reply Chaewon.

Yuri nodded. Slowly, she sit beside Yena with nervously. They ordered their drinks and chatting together while waiting for their drinks.

"So Yuri? How's Japan?" asked Sakura since she's from Japan. Yuri smiled awkwardly.

"It's fun and good, unnie. I love studying at Japan." answer Yuri nicely. Chaewon smiled because Yuri finally comfortable with her friends.

Sakura nodded. "Next time, let's go to Japan together." Wonyoung interrupted. "Yeah sounds good!" shouted Yujin.

Yuri smiling seeing Yujin. "You are so funny, Yujin." comment Yuri. Yujin laugh.

"Really? All I know she always make Wonyoung mad." Yena comment back as she smirked to Yujin.

Yujin facepalmed. "Yah unnie!!" Yena stick out her tongue. Yuri just smiling. Then, their bell ringing.

"I will take our drinks." Yuri said as she stood up. Chaewon looked at her worriedly.

"You can go alone?" asked her. Yuri was about to answer but then Yena interrupted.

"I will accompany her." said Yena and also stood up. Yuri looked at her. She shook her head.

"N-No it's okay unㅡ"

"Just let Yena accompany you, Yuri. You are new here." Eunbi cutted her off. Yuri finally nodded.

They go to take their drinks with full of awkward. Nobody dared to talk. They walking with silent.

Until they go back to their table and sit down. "Thank you Yena, Yuri." say them. Both Yena and Yuri nodded.

"LET'S go to our class. Lesson will start in 3 minutes." said Minju while looking at her watch.

Chaeyeon and Chaewon nodded. "Yeah let's go. Yuri you can walk with Hitomi, Nako and Minju." Yuri nodded.

They all stood up and walked separately.

Yuri just followed her new friends. They walked into the class.

All eyes were looking at Yuri weirdly. Yuri looked down. Minju saw it and pulled her hands.

Yuri looked at her. "Don't mind them. They always like that if there have a new student." said Minju.

Then she smiled. "Let's sit beside me. I sit alone." Yuri smiled back and nodded.

They sit down with Nako and Hitomi sit in front of them.

Mr. Seo walk into their class and was about to start the lesson but then he saw Yuri.

He smile. "I think we have a new transferred today. Please introduced yourself." Yuri gulped.

But then, she stood up and bowed to everyone. "H-Hi. I'm Jo Yuri. Hope you guys can treat me well."

Mr. Seo nodded and Yuri sit down. They start the lesson.

"HEY Chae. You didn't say to me that you have a sister." Yena said when their class has no teacher. Chaewon looked at her.

"Do I need to tell you everything, Choi?" Chaewon answer as she rolled her eyes. Yena pouted.

But then, Chaewon smirked. "Why? You like Yuri, don't you?" ask Chaewon, teasing Yena. Chaeyeon and Hyewon turn around when heard that.

Yena panicked and quickly shook her head.

"What?! No!" Chaeyeon laughed so hard. "Why are you so panicked Yena? She just teasing you!" said Chaeyeon.

Chaewon also laugh. "Yeah you are so panicked. Perhaps you really like my sister?" Yena gritted her teeth and slapped Chaewon's arm.

Hyewon just watching while eating her chocolate.

Chaewon yelped in pain. "Stop talking nonsense, you Kim!" mad Yena. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"What? I said the truth. If you like my sister, just confessed. I don't say I don't like it. In our group, only you who single Yena."

Hyewon nodded, supporting Chaewon. Yena sighed madly. "Don't talk to me in 10 minutes."

say Yena and do her work. Chaewon nodded. "Yeah alright, Choi." Chaeyeon and Hyewon giggles.

YURI looked at Minju. "Minju ah. I want to go to the toilet." tell her. Minju turn. "Do you want me to accompany you?" ask Minju.

Yuri smiled as she shook her head. Minju felt weird.

"No it's okay. If the bell ringing, you, Nako and Tomi just go to the cafe. I will be there."

answer Yuri. Minju nodded. "Ahh okay. See you there, Yul." Yuri nods and she walked out from the class.

She walked to the toilet and she entered the rest room. Yuri wash her hands since her hands are dirty.

Then, three girl walked into the rest room. Yuri ignored them.

"Hey. You are the new student right?" asked one girl with black hair. Yuri turn around. She nodded.

The black hair girl smirked. "So, it's true you are Chaewon's sister. That bitch." Yuri was gasped.

The two other girl just laugh. Yuri held her hands tight. "You mad? Of course you mad. Your beloved sister." the girl said.

"Oh by the way, I'm Wang Yiren. This is Na Goeun and that is Lee Sian." said Yiren.

Yuri ignored them and was about to walk leaving them but Goeun and Sian hold her. Yuri lift her head up.

"If you are the one in Chaewon's group, means I have to included you in my list, Jo Yuri." said Yiren and looked at her friends.

"Beat her." Yuri eyes widely opened and she felt scared. She stepped back and her eyes start to teary.

Sian slapped her face loudly make Yuri fell off on the floor. Her tears fall down. Goeun start to kicked her body make she yelped in pain.

Yiren just look and smirked. "P-Pleaseㅡstop Y-Yirenㅡ" Yuri begging her. But Yiren shrugged her shoulder.

Double update!

💛🧡