part thirteen

Yuri was staring at Yena who was eating with silent. She realized since this evening Yena have changed.

She become more silent and always avoided Yuri's eyes. Yena changed after she back from the park.

Yena stood up. "I already full. I will go to my room now. I'm sleepy. Goodnight." Yena let out a small smiled and leave the dining table.

Everyone just looking at Yena. Then, Chaewon look at Yuri. "Yul? I thought you and Yena already made up?"

Yuri sighed. She shook her head. "I don't know too, unnie. She's being like that after she back from the park. We already made up."

answer Yuri and she pouted. Eunbi sighed heavily.

"Maybe something happen at the park that's why Yena unnie changed like that." reply Wonyoung.

"Yeah Wony is right. What if you tried to ask her later? Now finished the foods first." said Chaeyeon.

Yuri nodded and continue to eat even she lost her appetite.

YURI slowly go inside her room and saw Yena was standing at the balcony, the older just silent.

Yuri closed the door and locked it. She walked closer to Yena and back hugged Yena. The older shocked.

"Unnie what's wrong with you? You can tell me." say Yuri, her voice are shaking.

Yena sighed heavily. "Nothing, Yuri." answer Yena. Yuri didn't believe it and she pulled Yena make they faced to faced.

"You are lying, unnie." retorted Yuri back. Yena looked at Yuri for a couple of minutes. Made Yuri suddenly felt nervous.

"I'm sleepy. I want to sleep." Yena changed the topic and she walked leaving Yuri.

Yuri turn to Yena. "You don't love me anymore? You want to break up with me? That's why you acting weird like this?"

Yena stopped from walking. She turn to face Yuri. "Why are you saying like this?"

Yuri let her tears fall down. "Why? Am I right? You must be so mad when know me and Goeun was kissing. But you lied to me, with saying you are okay and I don't cheated on you."

Yuri explained, Yena shook her head. "No. I know that's not you fault."

"Then why you act like this? If it's not about what happen earlier, then what? Tell me." Yuri burst out.

Yena silent. Yuri laughed sarcastically. "See? You can't answer it. If you want to break up, just tell me." Yuri looked down.

"Sorry. I cheated on you." Yuri apologized and walked leaving Yena. But Yena quickly held her wrist make Yuri stopped.

"I'm sorry, Yuri. I'm just.. upset." Yuri crying. "Upset with me?" Yena shook her head. "No. I met Goeun and Sian at the park earlier."

Yuri shocked and turn to Yena. Yena lowered her head.

"Goeun pissed me off. She said she love you lips. She love the taste from your lips. She make meㅡ"

Yuri cutted her off with cupped Yena's face and kissed her lips. Yena startled. Yuri pulled out the kissed and look at Yena.

"My lips are yours. Only yours, Yena unnie. Don't mind Goeun. She just provoked you."

Yena bitterly smiled, her tears fall down. Yuri wipe the tears away. "I'm sorry, Yuri." said Yena.

Yuri shook her head. "No, I'm sorry too." both of them chuckles. Then, Yena lean closer and captured Yuri's lips.

Yuri smiles and kissed her back, she wrap her arms around Yena's waist while Yena cupped her face.

Yuri broke the kissed and look at Yena. "Please don't ignored me anymore. I was so sad." Yuri pouted.

Yena giggles and nodded. "I promise." and they hugging each other with peace.

"E-Emm Y-Yuriㅡahhㅡ"

Yena moan softly when she can feel Yuri was kissing her neck and sucking it. Yuri smirked and she look at Yena.

"You like it, unnie?" asked Yuri, seductively. Yena nodded as she not in her sense. Yuri giggles.

She pushed Yena slowly until Yena sit on the bed. Yuri sit on her lap and kissed Yena's lips once again.

Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and kissed the younger back. Yuri bite her lips make Yena open her mouth.

Yuri slip her tongue inside Yena's mouth and their tongue battled. Yena pulled Yuri more to her as she tighten the hugged.

Yuri then broke the kissed and kissed Yena's jaw down to her neck. Yena can't help but to moan softly.

After that, Yuri make Yena lay on the bed and she sucking Yena's neck. She also leave a mark there.

After Yuri satisfied, she changed their position and make Yena was on top of her. They look at each other.

"Sorry, I leave a mark." said Yuri and Yena laughed softly. "Then, let's do the same on you."

Yuri smiled. Yena buried her face on Yuri's neck and sucking it. Yuri moan. She felt weak when feel Yena's tongue on her neck.

"Y-Yena uㅡunnie.." call Yuri between her heavy breath.

"Yes, baby?" Yena lift her head up. Yuri looked at her. "Make me yours." Yena was surprised.

Her face was worried. "Are you sure?" Yuri nodded as she smiles. Yena finally smiled too.

"Thank you." said Yena and she kissed Yuri's lips once again with her hands were inside Yuri's shirt, roaming her body.

That night, they have a beautiful night and they will remember it forever.

Wkwkwkwkwkwk... Yuri was on top👀🤣I left it to your imagination.😚