part eighteen

Chaewon go to Yuri's room, she knock it but there's no responded. Slowly, she open the door and saw Yuri and Yena still sleeping with hugging each other.

Chaewon smiling. She then close the door carefully and walked to downstairs.

Chaewon saw her members at the living room.

"So where is Yena and Yuri?" asked Chaeyeon. Chaewon still smiles. "They still don't wake up yet. Yena must be so tired persuade Yuri yesterday."

answer her and Chaeyeon nodded.

"Then, is it okay if we leave them in this house?" ask Yujin worriedly.

"Don't worry Yujin ahh. Yuri have Yena in this house. She won't be alone." reply Sakura. Yujin sigh and nodded.

"I will just message Yena once she wake up later. Let's go." Chaewon added and they nodded. They all leave the house.

YENA open her eyes when she heard a beep sound at the table. Yena lift her head up abd saw her phone.

She quickly rubbed her eyes and get her phone. Yena then open the message.

Hey Yena. We all now at the mall buying some stuffs and clothes. Do you want anything for you and Yuri? Oh by the way I already prepared the breakfast at downstairs. Don't worry we will comback at lunch time!

Yena rolled her eyes. Then, she type something to Chaewon.

Just buy anything to us. I don't want your sister is sulking with you. Yeahh don't ever comeback if you guys could🙄. Tch always leave us alone. Enjoy then! Goodbye!

Yena put her phone back at the table and look at Yuri. She smile and lay back beside the younger. Yena pinch Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri moved a little. Yena giggles. "Joyul ahh~ wake up." called Yena. Yuri just hummed and turn around, back facing Yena.

Yena pouted. "Joyul wake up~I'm hungry.." said Yena. Yuri hummed again. "I'm sleepy unnie go eat first."

answer Yuri weakly. Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and pulled her into a hug.

"But I want to eat you."

Yuri immediately open her eyes. She turn to Yena and their nose accidentally being touched.

Yena giggles, she pulled Yuri closer to her. "What?" asked Yuri once again. "I said I want to eat you." answer Yena once again. Yuri gulped.

"I'm just joking don't take it too serious. I know you are traumatic." Yena added and smiled sweetly to her. Yuri felt guilty.

"Now, go to shower. I will just using bathroom at the kitchen. Then, go down to eat breakfast okay?" Yena asked as she pulled out the hug and wake up.

Yuri just looked at Yena. She know the older might upset with her. Yes, Yuri admit she was trauma but when she with Yena she don't remember it anymore.

Slowly, Yuri wake up and grabbed her towel. She also take her clothes and get inside her bathroom. Yena also walked outside the room.

YURI go downstairs and saw Yena was sit on the chair, waiting for her. Yena lift her head up and saw Yuri. She smiled.

"You are here Yuri. Let's eat." said Yena. Yuri nodded and sit beside her. And they start to eat with silent.

Yena realized Yuri keep silent since they were in the room. Slowly, Yena stop from eating and turn to Yuri.

She held Yuri's hand. "Yuri, are you okay? Why do you seems silent? Something's wrong?" asked Yena gently. Yuri also stop from eating and she lift her head up. She look at Yena.

Then, her tears fall down from her cheeks. Yena saw it and start to panicked. "Yah Joyul why?" ask Yena again. She cupped Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri immediately hugged her tight. Yena returned the hugged and rubbed her back gently. Yuri tighten the hugged and Yena could feel it.

"Joyul? Care to tell me?" asked Yena again, more softly. Yuri shook her head. "I-I'm sorry.. Just s-sorry, unnie." Yena felt weird.

"Sorry for what? You did nothing, baby." answer Yena calmly. She broke the hugged and wipe Yuri's tears.

"Now look at me, Yuri." Yuri slowly look at Yena and Yena smiles. "Now what do you want? I will do anything for you." Yena added.

"Really?" Yena giggles and nodded. Yuri lean closer to her and captured Yena's lips. Yena was shocked. Yuri pulled out the kissed and look at the older.

"I want you. Can you do it for me, unnie?" asked Yuri to Yena. Yena speechless. "B-But Y-Yuri youㅡ"

"Yes I was trauma. But when I'm with you, I already forgot everything. Please, unnie?" Yuri cutted her off. Yena stares at Yuri for a couple of minutes.

Then, Yena lean closer to her and kiss Yuri's lips. Yuri kiss her back and they shared a passionate kisses.

Slowly, Yena lift Yuri up with Yuri's legs were at her waist. Yena walked to their room and she closed the door. Yuri smiles.

"WE'RE HOME!!" Yujin yelled as they entered the house. "Oh you guys are home." they all saw Yena was wiping her hair.

"Are you and Yuri eat yet?" asked Eunbi as she put the stuffs at the table. Yena nodded.

"Yes. We already eat so don't worry." answer Yena fastly. "Okay but where is Yuri unnie?" asked Wonyoung curiously.

Yena smiled widely. "She's still sleeping. After we eat, she said she was so sleepy so she back to sleep. She's so tired." answer Yena.

All of them feel weird. "I will go upstairs. Bye!" Yena waved and leave them dumfounded.

"But why Yuri was so tired?" ask Minju weridly. Eunbi and Sakura seems thinking but then their eyes immediately open widely.

"Oh god my dirty mind!!" they yelled, making the others looked at them weirdly. After that, all of them was shocked except Wonyoung and Yujin.

Wonyoung and Yujin looked at each other with confused face.

"Aisshh I swear I will pulled Yuri's ear when she wake up soon." said Chaewon meanwhile Nako and Hitomi make a disgusted face.

"Wait unnies! What's wrong?" asked Wonyoung confused. "Oh nothing!" answer Chaeyeon make Yujin and Wonyoung sighed.

Hshshshshshshs🤣