part fourteen

The next day, Eunbi and her members walking at the coridor to their locker. Both Chaeyeon and Chaewon open the locker and takes their book.

"Hey guys we meet again." all of them turned around and meet Yiren's gang. Eunbi and Yujin rolled their eyes.

"What do you guys want again?" asked Sakura coldly. Goeun and Yiren smirked. "Nothing. I just want to meet with my dear Yuri."

Yuri held her hands tight. Her legs start to feel weak but luckily Minju and Wonyoung realized it. They hold Yuri tight.

Yena gritted her teeth after hearing what Goeun said. She almost punch that girl if Chaewon and Hyewon didn't held her.

"What are you saying, bitch?! She's not your dear!" shouted Yena madly. Some of the students saw.

Yiren laugh. "What? She's right, Yena. Yuri is her dear and you are my dear." added Yiren, just want to make Yuri hurt.

Yujin squeaked aggressively make Yiren look at her. "Slut." she comment and Yiren heard it.

"Yah! I'm not a slut like your unnie!" mad Yiren. Yujin laughed evilly.

"Really? I think my unnie is more perfect than you guys. Poor you Yiren and Goeun. Loves Yena unnie and Yuri unnie but so sad, they don't noticed you. Who want a slut like you guys?"

Sian and Goeun gritted their teeth. Meanwhile Yiren stepped closer and was about to slap Yujin but Chaewon quickly grabbed her hands and pushed Yiren. She slapped Yiren.

Yiren's gang gasped and Goeun pulled Yiren back. "Do you think I want you to become my sister in law? Huh back off! Who wants a bully?"

ask Chaewon sarcastically. Goeun tried to calm down.

"Poor you guys." smirked Minju. "Let's go." said Nako to them and they nodded. They all walk leaving them dumbfounded.

Goeun punch the wall loudly. "If I can't get Yuri in a good way, I will get her in a bad way." she mumbled. Sian just heard.

CHAEWON look at Yuri who was stay silent. She felt so worried at her sister. Then, Chaewon go to sit beside Yuri and wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

"Sis, are you okay?" asked her. Yuri lift her head up and look at Chaewon. She shook her head.

Chaewon sighed and hugged Yuri so tight. Yuri just accept it. Slowly, her tears fall down. The others just watching.

Meanwhile Yena look at somewhere. She didn't want to see Yuri was crying. Wonyoung look at Yena worriedly. She sigh.

"I'm sorry, Yuri.. If I didn't let you school here, if I just let you studies at Japan.. you will not get into this problem. I'm sorry."

Chaewon apologized, she sobs. Eunbi quickly go to them and hugged them both. Both Yuri and Chaewon crying.

Sakura and Chaeyeon also hugged them. "Stop apologized, Chae. It's not your fault." said Hyewon. Nako and Minju nodded.

"Don't apologized, unnie. I'm happy I meet them." Yuri mumbled to Chaewon, Chaewon nodded. Eunbi also heard it and she smiled.

Yena stood up, making all of them turn their attention to her.

"Let's grab some ice cream. I don't have a mood to study. Eunbi unnie, can we?"

asked Yena, she tried to lightning their mood. Eunbi sighed and then she nodded.

"I will tell my dad. You guys go to behind school first. I will try to tell him."

All of them nodded and stood up. Yuri looked at Yena who also looking at her. Yuri lean closer to her and grabbed her hand.

Yena smiled at her and it makes Yuri smiled too. They walked with other members and Eunbi go to her dad.

ALL of them sit at the park after changing their uniform to t-shirts. Now they was eating ice cream with silently.

"After this, where we gonna do? I'm so bored." said Hitomi, breaking the silent. She looked at Eunbi.

"Let's just watch movie at home. I'm too tired to walking anymore." suggested Minju. And they nodded.

"Sounds good. But what movie we wanna watch?" ask Chaewon. All silent. "Let's watch ghost movㅡ"

"Hell no!" Yena cutted Yuri off. Yuri looked at her. "Why, unnie? It's fun!" retorted Yuri back.

Yena shook her head. "No! It's not fun and it's boring! Just watch another movie except ghost!"

"What? No I don't want it! I want to watch horror movie!"

"Jo Yuri, no!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! You don't love me?"

"Don't fight!" Hyewon shouted make Yena and Yuri turn to her.

"Aigoo! How can you guys fall in love with each other if you guys always fight like this?" ask Sakura weirdly.

Both Yena and Yuri glared at each other. Which makes all of them facepalmed. "Let's watch ghost story. No excuse!"

Yuri said and stood up. She walked leaving them. Yena shocked. "What?! Oh god Joyul!" Yena shouted and chased after Yuri.

The others just watching Yena and Yuri bickering. Chaewon sighed heavily. "I swear one day I will kick they out from my house."

she said and the others nodded in agreements.

Update!

Thank you for supporting my stories! Love you guys🤗💛🧡