part eight

Yena looked at her members. They all sleeping while cuddling together in the living room.

She closed the television and decided to sleep with Yuri. Yena walked to her room that she shared with Yuri and she twisted the door.

Yena saw Yuri was sleeping peacefully. Yena ignored her and closed the door. Yena lay down beside Yuri and closed her eyes.

She turn her body, back facing Yuri. She was about to sleep but then she can feel a pair of hands was hugging her waist tight.

Yena open her eyes. "Yuri? You awake?" asked her. "No. I'm not sleeping since earlier." answer Yuri.

Yena turn her body to Yuri and Yuri quickly get into her arms which make Yena shocked. But she hugging Yuri back.

"What? I thought you already sleep." Yuri chuckles.

"How can I sleep if I always feeling cold even I already put the blanket on my body?" asked Yuri. "So you want to say that you want cuddle?" Yuri nodded in shy. Yena laugh softly. "Tch.."

Yuri looked at Yena and at the same time, Yena also was looking at her. Both of them gulped.

Yuri realized Yena's face coming closer to her. Yuri felt scared. "Sorry." Yena said and after that, Yuri can feel Yena kissed her lips.

Yuri was gasped, but she didn't pushed Yena. Instead, she tighten her arms around Yena's waist and pulled her more.

Yuri start to kissed her back. Yena of course shocked until she broke the kissed. They stared at each other.

"Y-Yuriㅡ"

Yuri didn't say anything as she pulled Yena back and their lips was connected again. This time, Yena didn't waste her time to kiss Yuri back.

Yuri moan when felt Yena bite her lips. The older slipped her tongue inside Yuri's mouth, and Yuri gladly accepted.

They don't know their truth feelings to each other but Yuri didn't care if Yena kissed her. Same goes with Yena.

THE next day, Yena open her eyes and saw Yuri was sleeping while hugging her. Suddenly, she remember their first kiss last night.

And her cheeks start to blushing so hard. Yena tried to forget what happen yesterday but she can't.

Yuri groan and tighten her arms at Yena. Slowly, she open her eyes and saw Yena was staring at her.

Yuri suddenly felt shy, she lowered her head but Yena held her chin and lift her head up.

Yuri gulped. Without saying anything, Yena lean closer to her and captured her lips. Yuri closed her eyes. She start to kiss Yena back.

It was just a simple kiss but lovely. Yena broke the kissed and smiled to Yuri. Meanwhile Yuri who still shy, she burst her face into Yena's chest.

Both of them just silent, not until Chaewon comes and open the door. Yena and Yuri startled and pulled out the hugged.

Chaewon who saw their position start to smirked. "Enough with your lovey dovey. Now let's breakfast. We skipped school today. It's kinda late for us."

Yuri nodded, she quickly stood up and go to her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

Chaewon looked at Yena. "What?" asked Yena, she avoided Chaewon's eyes. Chaewon smiled.

"I don't know what's going on between you and my sister, but please don't break her heart. Or else I will break your bones."

Chaewon said and leave Yena. Yena still blur. But then she realized something.

"Did she just... give me green light?"

ALL of them was eating without talking as they all felt hungry.

"Next time don't watch movie again if the next day we are school. I do the want to skipped lesson anymore."

said Eunbi, as she glared at Yujin. Yujin smiled widely and looked down. Wonyoung smirked at Yujin.

"It's always my fault." Yujin start to pouted. Yena, Yuri, Minju and Nako chuckles.

"Let's play truth or dare after breakfast." said Chaewon suddenly. She smiled. Hyewon nodded.

"Sure!" said her. All of them agree. Yena can feel Chaewon want to prank her and Yuri. Chaewon just smirked at her.

NOW, they all in the living room, as they all sit on the floor, making a circle. Chaeyeon put the soju bottle at the center.

"Yah where did you get that bottle?" asked Sakura to her girlfriend. Chaeyeon laugh.

"I found it behind this house. Probably someone throw it." answer her calmly. Sakura nodded.

"So let's start." said Eunbi. They agree and Yujin start to spins the bottle. And it landed on Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung! True or dare?" ask Hyewon. Wonyoung gulped. "True." answer her.

"Then tell us is Yujin burden you because of her stupidness?" ask Hyewon. Yujin facepalmed. "Yah!"

Wonyoung nodded. "Almost of the time, unnie. But I still love her." all of them tease Yujin and Wonyoung.

Yujin feel shy and hide behind Chaeyeon. "Okay next!" shouted Sakura. She spins the bottle and it landed on Yuri.

Yuri sighed. "True or dare, Yul?" ask Chaewon. "Dare." Chaewon smirked. "I dare you to sit on Yena's lap until the game was finished."

Both Yena and Yuri shocked. Meanwhile the others scream. "Go Yuri unnie!" shouted Wonyoung.

Yuri gulped. She slowly stood up and go to Yena. Yena stared at Chaewon madly. Chaewon just smirked. Then, Yuri sit on her lap with nervousness.

All smiling to them. They continue to play the games. Yena clear her throat and wrap her arms around Yuri's waist.

Yuri gasped but she keep her poker face. Yuri realized, she felt comfortable and warm when she with Yena.

😚💛🧡