part four

Yiren was laughing with her friends when suddenly Chaewon walked into her class and lean to Yiren.

Yiren noticed it and she turn. Chaewon quickly slapped her face so loud. All the students shocked.

Yiren laugh and look at Chaewon. "Chaewon unnie!" Minju shouted and pulled Chaewon.

"How dare you bullied my sister, you fucking slut!" yelled Chaewon. Her members quickly come and pulled her but Chaewon pushed them.

Yiren touch her lips and saw a blood. "What? Are you mad? She's not your real sister." answer Yiren.

Chaewon gritted her teeth and pushed Yiren's shoulder. "Yes! She's not my real sister but I love her! If you still mad at me because Yena rejected you, you such a kid Yiren!"

Yiren sighed madly and was about to slapped Chaewon but Minju quickly held her hand and slapped Yiren once again.

Goeun and Sian gasped. "Don't you ever touch my girlfriend! What? Isn't Chaewon unnie said is right? You still can't move on with Yena unnie that's why you bothering us!"

Minju explained. Yiren shut her mouth up. Eunbi stepped forward.

"Wang Yiren, one more time and I will kick you out from this school." said Eunbi and leave the class with the other.

Yiren sighed madly and she sit back on her place.

THEY leave Yiren's class and walked at the coridor. Chaewon just silent. Minju wrap her arms around Chaewon shoulder.

"Now, let's forget this okay? Let's focuse on Yuri." said Sakura. They nodded.

"Eunbi unnie, I don't have a mood to study right now." said Yujin. Eunbi sighed.

"To be honest, me too Yujinnie. But we can't skipped our lesson." answer Eunbi. Yujin pouted.

"Who said we can't? Let's go." Chaewon said and just walking to their class. They just followed.

They grabbed their bag and walked to the sick room. Chaewon open the door and shocked seeing Yuri and Yena was like.....bickering.

They still don't realized the others. Hyewon slowly closed the door and they continue to looked at them.

"I don't know that you are so annoying!"

"I don't know too that you are so like a kids."

"So what? I'm a clingy person. It doesn't bother you life."

"What? Yes it does. Because I have to see you being clingy with them in front of my eyes."

"Wooo.. What we have here?" Chaeyeon interrupted make Yena and Yuri shocked and turn around.

Yuri quickly clear her throat and lowered her head. Chaewon chuckles. They lean closer.

"Don't act like you a very shy person Yuri. They saw everything." said her sister made Yuri bite her lips.

Meanwhile Yena, she smirked as she crossed her arms. "Serve your right." Yena mumbled but Yuri can heard it.

She glared at Yena. "See Chaewon? She glared at me. She even rolled her eyes to me." tell Yena.

Yuri squeaked. Chaewon laugh. "Yah you guys. Yuri is not a shy person. She's a clingy person and always hugging peoㅡ"

Yuri quickly closed Chaewon's mouth tightly. The others laughed. Yuri pulled out her hands.

"Unnie! Tch.. I hate you." Yuri said and she crossed her arms over her chest. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

Yuri then tried to stood up making all of them scream. Yuri shocked and sit down back. "What's wrong?" asked Yuri.

"Where did you wanna go?" asked Hitomi. Yuri sighed. "I'm just wanna back to class. The lesson already start."

Wonyoung and Minju giggles. "No you can't back to class like this. We skipped classes." answer Hyewon.

Yuri shocked. "What? No we can't. I'm new in this school." Yena sigh. "We don't care if you are new or not. We just can't let you back to class. With your condition."

Yuri pouted. "Let's go." said Yujin. "To where?" asked Yuri, confusedly. They all stood up.

"To your house." answer Eunbi. "No buts." added Chaeyeon. Yuri sighed but she nodded.

ALL of them sit on the couch and the floor. They was watching movie. "Can we ordered some foods? I'm hungry." said Yena and she pouted.

Yuri saw it and make a disgusted face. "Duck." comment her slowly. Yena heard it and glared at her.

Yuri smirked. "Yah! Why you sister is like that?! I hate her!" Yena shouted and fake crying.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Hyewon smack Yena's head make Yena scream in pain. "You like a kid Yena!" mad Hyewon.

Yena was so close to smack Yuri because she sit beside the girl. But she remember Yuri is sick.

At the end, she just crossed her arms and silent. Chaewon shook her head.

"Let's ordered pizza and tteokbokki. I will ordered it." said Minju and they nodded.

Yena just silent. She still upset. Her hand just controling the remote control. They ignored Yena.

Yuri sighed seeing Yena's changed. Slowly, she rest her head on Yena's shoulder and it makes Yena shocked.

Yuri lift her head up and their eyes meet. Yena gulped seeing Yuri's face was so close to her.

"Don't be sulked. You don't look pretty." said Yuri and she smiled. Yuri quickly rest back her head on the older shoulder.

Their heart beat fast. Yena clear her throat. "Guys. How about we stayed in Chaewon unnie's house for two weeks?" asked Yujin happily.

Chaewon scream. "No! You dog! My house will be so messed!" shouted her. "That's a good idea, Yujin! We can go to school together!"

Nako supported her, Yujin smirked to Chaewon. Yuri suddenly have an idea. "What if you guys stayed here forever? Chaewon unnie and me will not lonely anymore."

everybody silent. Yuri's tone suddenly become lower. Chaewon looked at Yuri. Yuri already avoided her eyes and looked down.

"B-But I know Chaewon unnie will not agree. Instead, you guys also have your house right?" Yuri bitterly smiled.

And then, she was about to stood up but Chaewon speak.

"I agree."

Yuri lift her head up and saw Chaewon was smiling to her. Yuri's eyes was teary. "I know you was so lonely, Yuri. You alone at Japan, you alone although you here with me. I understand you."

Chaewon looked at her members. "So? Did you guys agree with Yuri?" ask her. Hyewon and Chaeyeon nodded.

"We agree." said Chaeyeon. Then, all the members are agree. Yuri smiled happily.

To be continued...