part five

Yena saw Chaewon was alone outside the house. She decided to talk with Chaewon so she lean closer to her.

"Hey Ssamu. What are you doing?" ask Yena. Chaewon a little bit shocked but then she smiled.

"Nothing. Just want to be here. Where is the others?" Yena shrugged her shoulder.

"Probably at the kitchen. Preparing for dinner." Chaewon nodded. That night, they start to lived at Chaewon and Yuri's house.

"You must felt weird right? About what Yuri said?" asked Chaewon suddenly. Yena startled.

Chaewon looked at her and left out a small laughed. "I know you was wondering, Yena. We are bestfriend." Yena chuckles but she nodded.

"Yeah.. You're right." Chaewon looked back to in front of her. She sighed heavily.

"Yuri.. She was so closed with my mom. She's being clingy with our mom. That's why, when we heard about the incident, Yuri was so lost. She crying all the times. Until I don't know what to do anymore. She felt so lonely until now. Even she's with me. She always tried to be happy but I know she can't. I tried to be the best for her."

Yena feel pity, she wrap her arms around Chaewon's shoulder.

Chaewon looked down. "But.. I don't think I was good enough for her."

"No. You was so good for her, Chae. Believe me. She loves you. Can't you see?" asked Yena. Chaewon smiles.

"Yeahh I know that." Chaewon then look at Yena. "Let's protect Yuri together?" Yena chuckles.

"Even I hate that hamster a little bit cause she always make me feel annoying, but yes. I will protect her." both of them laugh.

Suddenly, Wonyoung come. "Chaewon unnie! Yena unnie! Dinner is ready! Let's go!" Chaewon and Yena turn around.

"Okay, Wonyoungie!" answer Yena
Wonyoung smiled and get inside the house. They followed her.

THEY eat together. "Unnie, where we gonna sleep tonight?" ask Hitomi to Chaewon. Chaewon lift her head up.

"Choose your roommate. This house have six room including me and Yuri's room." said Chaewon, calmly. She smirked.

"Then let's being roommate with our girlfriend." said Eunbi. Yena pouted. "Yah! I'm single here. You guys want me to sleep alone?"

asked Yena. Hyewon rolled her eyes. "Stop being too dramatic can you?" ask her. Yena squaked.

"Who said you will sleep alone? Since you are single and I'm not so bad to let you sleep alone, then you will be roommate with Yuri."

both Yena and Yuri chocked. The others laughed. Meanwhile Chaewon just smirked.

"Y-Yah!" shouted Yena and Yuri at the same time. Their face are red.

"Wahh you guys are blushing!" tease Minju. Yena glared at her. "No buts, Choi." added Eunbi.

Yena sighed. "Okay fine!" she agree. Chaewon winked at Eunbi and the others. They continue to eat.

"GOOD night, guys." said Nako. They bid a goodbye before get inside their room. Yena have no choice.

Finally, she entered Yuri's room and saw Yuri was listening to a song and she sing. Yena closed the door but Yuri didn't notice her.

Yena lean closer to her and sit behind Yuri. She smiled after hearing Yuri's husky voice.

Yuri ended her singing and suddenly she heard a claps behind her. She startled and turn around.

"Wow. Your voice is so good." Yena compliment her. Yuri was shy and she shook her head.

"W-What? N-No, unnie." answer Yuri and she clear her throat. Yena chuckles. "A-Anyways, did you want to unpacking your stuffs tonight?"

asked Yuri, curiously. Yena seems thinking before she shook her head. "No. I felt so tired tonight. I just wanna sleep."

Yuri nodded as she understand. "U-Umm I will just sleep at the couch." Yena added and grabbed the pillow and the blanket.

Yuri just silent. "Goodnight unnie." Yena smiled.

"Goodnight too, Yuri." and Yuri close the lamps. She lay on her bed. Yuri tried to sleep but she keep thinking about Yena who was sleeping at the couch.

Yuri felt guilty. Slowly, she wake up and go to Yena. "Unnie?" called her.

Yena who was not sleeping yet feel shocked. "Yes, Yuri?" Yuri clear her throat. "Let's sleep together. I feel so guilty let you sleeping in here."

Yena shook her head even Yuri can't see her. "No it's fine, Yuri ahh." Yuri sighed. "No. It's not comfortable here. Besides that, this is your room too."

Yuri said, this time she held Yena's wrist and make her wake up. Yena sigh. "Okay okay." she reply and stood up.

Yuri smiles. They walked to the bed and lay down. Yuri turn to Yena. "Thank you, Yuri." Yuri chuckles.

"Even I hate duck so much, but I still can't hate duck human like you, unnie." answer Yuri playfully and Yena pouted.

"I'm not a duck!" Yuri nodded. "You are." Yena rolled her eyes. "Tch.. Goodnight hamster!"

Yuri softly laugh. "Yeah goodnight too ducky unnie." Yena finally smiled.

Hi guys!

😚💛🧡