part twenty three

Yuri entered the room and saw Yena was looking beside her. Yuri smiled before closed the door.

"Unnie." Yena turn around and saw Yuri was smiling to her. Yena returned the smiled making Yuri crying.

She run to Yena and hugged Yena tight. Until Yena can't breath and her wound at the belly are hurt. "J-Joyul my w-wound.."

Yuri quickly broke the hugged and looking at Yena worriedly. "Omo unnie I'm sorry!" Yuri apologized and Yena left out a small laugh.

"Tch.. it's okay Joyul." Yuri facepalmed. Then, she smack Yena's head make Yena yelped in pain.

"You made me worried!" Yuri start to crying again. Yena chuckles seeing her girlfriend is crying so she pulled Yuri to lay beside her.

Yuri just obeyed. She hugged Yena and Yena caressing her hair gently. She kiss Yuri's crown.

"I'm sorry, Joyul." Yena apologized. Yuri just hugging her so tight. "Let's sleep, I'm tired taking care of you." Yena pouted.

At the end, they sleeping with hugging each other.

"YENA UNNIE?!!" both Yena and Yuri startled hearing Yujin yelled. All the members are shocked too.

"You dog!" Eunbi smack her head make Yujin scream in pain. Yena giggles. They entered and Wonyoung close the door.

"Finally you wake up." Hyewon said. They hugged Yena one by one and sit closer with Yena and Yuri.

"How are you? Feeling good?" asked Sakura. Yena nodded. "My wound doesn't hurt anymore." answer Yena as she smiled.

"That's good to hear. Ahh about Goeun, she being punished with being in jail for 2 years." said Chaeyeon making Yena make a cold face and nodded.

"That's good. But I want she die." Yena mumbled but only Yuri could heard that. She sigh.

"When you can go out from this hospital?" asked Chaewon.

"Doctor said maybe today because I get better quickly."

All of them except Yuri nodded. "Let's eat I'm hungry." said Hitomi while pouting. They laugh seeing her cute action meanwhile Nako make a disgusted face.

5 years later..

Yuri entered her room and saw Yena was laying on the bed. "Unnie!!" Yuri yelled happily make Yena shocked and quickly wake up from her lay.

Yuri run to her and jumped to Yena and sit on her lap. "Unnie!" called Yuri again. Yena facepalmed.

"What?"

"My project is going well!"

"So?"

"So? So I got a full mark in my assignment!"

"Ahh congrats."

Yuri facepalmed seeing Yena's reaction. She crossed her arms. "Unnie! I'm serious." Yuri said. Yena nodded.

"Yes I'm serious." Yuri sigh and nodded. "Okay sorry for bothering you." Yuri was about to get down from Yena's lap but then the older tighten the grip.

Yuri look at Yena madly. Yena giggles and pinch Yuri's cheeks.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you upset?"

"No."

"Then why did you act cold with me?"

"You start it first."

Yena laughed so hard. Meanwhile Yuri was upset more. She punch Yena's chest make Yena yelped in pain. She go from Yena but then the older once again pulled her.

"What do you want?!" mad Yuri. Yena pouted. "I'm sorry. I'm just joking with you." Yuri glared at her.

Yena smiled and she peck on Yuri's lips. "Are you still mad with me?" asked Yena once again. Yuri slowly smiled. She shook her head.

"Nope unㅡ" Yuri was cutted off when Yena captured her lips once again. Yuri smirked and she returned the kiss. "Wanna play?" Yena asked whispering.

Yuri smiled teasingly. "Let's play." Yena smiled wider and she pulling Yuri closer, they share a passionate kisses.

"LET'S go to the beach!!" Yujin yelled in the van make everyone shocked and Wonyoung sigh. "Yah dog I'm driving you stupid dog!!"

Eunbi yelled madly, Yujin laughed so hard. "Sorry unnie hehehe.." Yujin apologized.

"Tch.. you are so loud." comment Chaewon and Yujin pouted.

They go to the beach near their house. After they reached their destination, all of them get out from the van and go to the beach.

Chaeyeon and Eunbi already make a foods and drinks. They set the things meanwhile Yujin, Wonyoung, Nako, Hitomi and Minju playing with the water.

"Unnie? Why did you don't join your girlfriend there?" asked Yuri make Chaewon shocked and turn around. She smiled.

Yuri sit beside her. "I'm just thinking. That's all. Later, I will join them." Yuri chuckles. "Just say you miss mom and dad. I know it." said Yuri and Chaewon smiled bitterly.

"You know me too well huh?" both of them laughed. "Thank you for being my good sister." say Yuri. Chaewon chuckles softly. "Yeah I'm Kim Chaewon. Perfect in everything."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Chaewon unnie come here!" Minju and Nako shouted. Chaewon and Yuri look. "Now go. Your girlfriend are calling. Have fun." chaewon smiled and leave Yuri alone.

Yuri smiling watching all her members playing water together. She glad she meet with all of them, mostly Yena.

"Why did you don't join them, Joyul?" ask Yena as she site closely beside the younger. Yuri startled but then she smiled. "No thanks. I just want to watch them."

Yena chuckles and she lay her head at Yuri's shoulder. Yuri just let her be. "Hey Yuri. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you."

Yuri looked down and saw Yena was looking at her. She laughed softly. "Thank you for coming into my life too. Thank you for always protecting me. Thank you for treating me so well. Thank you for everything. I love you too."

Yena smiled wider, they stared at each other before they become more closer. And their lips finally being touched.

"Hey lovebirds! Come here before I kill you two!" both Yena and Yuri broke the kissed and turn. Eunbi glared at them. Meanwhile the others make a disgusted face.

Yena and Yuri laughed, they stood up and run to them before they joined their members.

"The moments we become one, everyone pay attention!"

The end~

Sorry if it's quite long hehehehe🤣😂Now I will focused with stepsisters story!