part seventeen

All of them laughing together until they was in front of the main door. "Let's meet Yuri now. I felt something wrong."

Yena said as Eunbi open the door. "Yuri is fine don't worry okay?" asked Minju and Yena sighed.

They entered the house and saw nothing. "Eo? Where is Yuri?" ask Hitomi. They look around them.

"No! Goeun let me go!!" suddenly they heard Yuri yelled.

All of them shocked. "Isn't that Yuri unnie's voice?" ask Yujin panicked. Yena search for Yuri. Chaewon too.

"Goeun no!! Somebody help me!!"  they heard Yuri yelled once again. "Shit! Goeun is here!" Yena cursed and run to her room.

Chaewon followed her. The others just followed them. Yena and Chaewon run and Chaewon open the door.

Luckily the door wasn't locked. Yena and Chaewon gasped seeing Goeun was on top of Yuri and Yuri who was weak.

"Fuck you." Yena cursed, she run to Goeun and pulled her. Goeun turn and Yena quickly punch her face. Goeun fell off.

"Yuri!" Chaewon call and run to her sister. Yuri open her eyes. She start to crying. "U-Unnieㅡ" Chaewon crying too. She hugged Yuri tight.

Eunbi and Hyewon shocked seeing Yena punching Goeun. "Yena enough!" shouted Hyewon.

She and Eunbi run to Yena and pulled Yena. Meanwhile the other members go to Yuri. "Let me go!! That bastard!" Yena mad, Eunbi quickly hugged her.

Goeun wipe her blood and run leaving them. Hyewon can't chased after her. She sigh.

"Yena enough okay?" Eunbi asked gently, her eyes full with tears. She had never saw Yena like this.

Yena looked down and she let her tears fall down. "Y-Yena.." call Chaewon. Yena lift her head up.

Her eyes meet with Yuri. Slowly, she walked to them and sit beside Yuri. "Joyul.. are you okay?" ask Yena carefully.

Yuri just crying, she shook her head. Yena hugged her immediately. Yuri just let her be. Eunbi and Hyewon lean closer to them.

"I'm sorry, Yuri. I should not leave you alone." Chaewon apologized, she lowered her head. Minju rubbed her back gently.

But Yuri didn't respond. Yena broke the hugged and look at Yuri. "Yuri?" call her. But Yuri's eyes was closed.

"She fainted." said Wonyoung. "Lay her down. She need rest." said Sakura and Yena nodded.

She lay Yuri down and put the comforter on her body to close her body that exposed. She wipe Yuri's tears away.

Chaewon also wipe her tears. "Yena, please take care of her. We will go out. I will cook her favourite soup." said Chaewon.

Yena nodded. "I will." everybody stood up and leave the room. Chaewon kissed Yuri's head before leave the room.

Chaeyeon closed the door. Now, Yena was alone with Yuri. She look at Yuri. "I'm sorry, Joyul. I can't protect you."

Yena crying, she lay down beside Yuri and pulled the girl into her arms. She hugged Yuri so tight, don't want to let the girl go.

YENA open her eyes when heard Yuri was crying. "N-No.. Goeun please.. don't do this." Yuri sobs.

"Yuri?" call Yena. She held Yuri's face and wipe Yuri's tears. Yuri seems tried to pushed something.

"No. Please Goeun let me go.." Yena heart ache. She wake Yuri up. "Yuri it's me, baby." said Yena gently.

Yuri open her eyes slowly, and saw Yena's face. "Yuri it's okay." Yena said and Yuri hugged her quickly.

Yena returned her hug, Yuri burst out. "U-Unnie.. I'm scared..." Yena nodded. "I know Joyul. Don't worry now you are saved."

Yuri tighten her grip on Yena's shirt, she lean closer to Yena. Yena understand it. She sit down on the bed and lift Yuri to sit on her lap.

They hugging each other so tight. "I'm sorry, Yuri. I should not leave you alone. I should accompany you." said Yena.

Yuri shook her head. "No. It's m-my fault." Yuri reply, Yena sigh and she looked at Yuri.

"You want to go down? Chaewon already made your favourite soup. You need to eat. She felt so worried about you."

Yuri looked down and nodded. Yena smiled and she wipe Yuri's tears. "Let's go." Yuri go down from Yena's lap.

They both stood up. "Before that, change your clothes first." said Yena as she go to grab Yuri's shirt.

Yuri just looked at Yena. Yena then give her shirt and Yuri take it. She go to her bathroom to change the shirt.

After that, they go downstairs and saw the others were sitting at the dining table. Hitomi saw them.

"Yuri are you okay?" ask Hitomi and she stood up. She run to Yuri and hug her tight. Everyone turn around and also stood up.

They hugging Yuri except Chaewon. Yena just looked. Yuri smiled fakely. "I'm okay, Tomi. Don't worry." answer Yuri.

Chaewon just looked at her. All of them broke the hugged. Yuri turn to Chaewon.

"Unnie?" call Yuri sadly. Chaewon sigh and hugged Yuri. Yuri smiling. "Next time follow us! Don't be alone! Don't you know I was so worried about you?!"

mad Chaewon while crying. Yuri nodded. "Okay I'm sorry." Yuri apologized. Chaewon broke the hugged and wipe her tears.

"Let's eat." said Eunbi and they nodded. They go to their seat and sit down. All of them start to eating.

YENA saw Yuri was sitting on the bed, hugging both her knees. Yena lean to her and sit beside the younger. "Joyul?" call her.

Yuri lift her head up and turn to her left. She smiled bitterly. "Yes, unnie?" asked her. Yena sigh heavily and patted her head.

"Are you really okay? You can be honest with me." said Yena gently. Yuri lowered her head. Yet, she shook her head.

"I-I still remember her touch on m-my body.. I still c-can feel her k-kisses on my neck.. I-I can't forget it, unnie. I-I just want to f-forget it b-but I can't."

Yuri explained while crying, Yena didn't waste her time to hug Yuri. Yuri buried her face on her neck.

"Shh.. don't worry. Now tell me what I gonna do to make you forget it?" ask Yena as she look at the younger. Yuri looked down.

"I-I don't know too." answer Yuri weakly. Yena wipe her tears. "Let's just sleep. I will hugged you until you sleeping." Yuri nodded and they lay down.

Update!
😚