part nine

A week has passed, everything was going fine. Yiren and her gang can't bullied Yuri because Yuri always walked with her friends mostly Yena.

Talk about the two, they not a couple. It's true they like each other but both of them are coward to admit it.

Their members already noticed it including Chaewon but they just silent. Now, Chaewon's class have a PE with Yuri's class.

Yiren's class also be there. She just looking at Yuri who was laughing with her members.

She gritted her teeth. "Okay now, class! Pay attention! Today we will play netball. Class 2A-1 will collab with 2B-2 fighting with 2A-2."

said Mrs. Park. Yiren smirked when suddenly she have an idea.

"Chaewon ahh let's be in one team." said Yena since she's the captain. Chaewon nodded.

Then Chaewon looked at Yuri. "You wanna join, sis?" Yuri shook her head. "I will just watching you guys, unnies."

Chaewon nodded. "Who want to join us?" ask Chaeyeon. They raised their hands.

Yena's team

Yena
Chaewon
Chaeyeon
Hyewon
Minju
Mia
Onda

Yiren's team

Yiren
Goeun
Sian
Jihyo
Nayeon
Sana
Sihyeon

All of them was in their position. Mrs. Park blow the whistle and they start to play.

Yuri, Nako and Hitomi just watching and cheering their members. At first, everything was fine not until Yena's team score more than Yiren's team.

Yiren was mad. She sighed madly. Then she looked at Yuri who was smiling at Yena. She gritted her teeth and her hands have a ball.

Suddenly, she have an idea. "Jo Yuri, take this!" Yiren yelled to her and throw the ball loudly to Yuri.

Yuri turn. She saw a ball coming to her fastly. Yuri couldn't avoided it and the ball hit her head loudly.

Everyone was shocked. "Yuri!" called her members. Yiren smirked. "Oops! Sorry, Yuri!"

Chaewon gritted her teeth and walked to Yiren. She punch Yiren's face. The court was messed.

Yiren fell off. Minju and Nako run to Chaewon and hold her tight. Goeun and Sian help Yiren.

"What's wrong with you?!" yelled Chaewon. Yiren just smirked. Mrs. Park stood up between them.

"Enough! Wang Yiren, to the principal office right now!" Yiren rolled her eyes and walked leaving them. Goeun and Sian followed her.

Meanwhile Hitomi, Yena, Chaeyeon and Hyewon trying to wake Yuri up. The girl fainted.

"Mrs. Park, Yuri is fainted." tell Hyewon. Mrs. Park lean closer to them. "Bring her to the sick room. Hurry up." they nodded.

Yena bring Yuri like a bridal style. She felt so worried about Yuri right now. The others just looked.

They go to the sick room and Yena lay Yuri down on the bed. Mrs. Park take a small towel and a bowl of water.

"Take this and poultice on the spot where the ball hit. I will exclude Yena and Minju from lesson. The others can back to your class."

They nodded and Mrs. Park leave them. Yena take the bowl and the towel. She poultice on Yuri's forehead.

Chaewon stood up. "Yena, take care of her okay? Take care of Minju too. We will go back to class." Yena nodded.

"After the school ended, we will come here back." added Chaeyeon. And then, they leave Minju and Yena with Yuri.

Yena sighed heavily. Minju realized it. "Are you okay, unnie?" Yena nodded. "That Yiren. Just wait." Yena mumbled.

Minju smiled in secretly. She know Yena loves Yuri more than a friend.

YURI open her eyes and saw Minju was sleeping on the couch. She then turn to her left. Yena also fall asleep beside her with sit on the chair.

Yuri realized Yena held her hands tight. She suddenly smiled. Yuri moved a little, try to not wake up Yena.

But she failed. Yena slowly opened her eyes and looked at Yuri. "Sorry unnie. I didn't want to wake you up."

"No it's okay. How about you? Feeling good?" Yuri touch her forehead and nodded.

"A little bit, unnie." answered her. Luckily Minju still sleeping. Yena sighed as she stood up and sit beside Yuri.

Yuri gulped. Yena carefully touched her forehead. "Then, let me do something." Yuri felt weird.

"What are you? A doctor?" Yuri asked playfully. Yena smirked. "I am better than doctor." and then, Yuri can feel Yena kissed her forehead.

She frozed and her heart pound so hard. She felt nervous. Yena kissed her forehead for a couple of minutes.

Yena broke the kissed and stared at Yuri who was already blushing. "How?" asked Yena gently.

Yuri clear her throat. "F-Feel b-better." answer Yuri nervously. Yena giggles. She careless Yuri's cheeks gently.

Yuri can feel her heart want to jump out from her body. "Hey Yuri." called Yena softly.

Yuri lift her head up and meet with Yena's eyes. "Y-Ye-s?" Yena chuckles. "Can I hug you?" ask Yena.

Yuri turn to saw Minju. That girl seems like so tired. Slowly, Yuri nodded. Yena smiled and she hugged Yuri so tight.

Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest, she feel calm. Yet, she fall asleep. Yena looked down when she feel Yuri loosen the grip.

Yena smiled widely. She was about to let Yuri sleep propely on the bed but Yuri tighten her arms. "I want to hug you."

said Yuri slowly. Yena nodded. "Okay okay."

Update! Wish you guys have a great day!