part ten

The door was twisted and it open. "Yenㅡ" Eunbi couldn't finished her words when saw Yena was sleeping with Yuri on the bed, hugging each other with Yuri's head landed on Yena's chest.

They are sleeping while sit and rest their back on the headboard. Eunbi smiles. "They was sleeping. Let's come in in silent." said her.

They nodded and entered the room and Yujin closed the door. Unfortunately, Minju was awake and saw them.

"Ehh guys." greeted Minju. They smiled. Chaewon sit beside Minju. "The school already end?" asked Minju.

They all nodded. "We came here to help Yuri back home. But now she was peacefully sleeping in Yena's arm." answer Chaeyeon.

All eyes landed on Yena and Yuri. They smiled. "I can't wait to heard that they are dating." say Yujin.

Nako nodded. "Yes. They are so cute together." added Nako. Chaewon chuckles softly. "They loved each other. But to coward to admit it."

Eunbi smiled. "Let's wake them up. We will be late." suggested Wonyoung. They nodded and Chaewon go to Yuri and Yena.

She tapped Yuri's shoulder. "Yuri yah. Wake up, sis. We're going home." said Chaewon.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and realized Yena was hugging her. She rubbed her eyes gently. "I guess you have a enough energy because you sleep in Yena's arm."

Hyewon smirked. Yuri was blushing. "Omo Yuri unnie is blushing!" said Wonyoung. Yuri glared at her. Chaewon laugh.

"Wake Yena up. We will waiting outside. Let's go guys." they nodded and walked leaving Yuri alone with Yena.

Yuri looked at Yena. She held Yena's shoulder. "Unnie." called her. Yena just hummed.

"Wake up. They already waiting for us outside." said Yuri gently. Yena open her eyes. She nodded and let Yuri go.

They stood up and walked outside, meet with the others.

THEY all was eating together at the dining table. "Eunbi unnie." call Wonyoung. Eunbi lift her head up.

"Yes?"

"Tonight, we decided to stayed at our parent's house for one day. Can we?" asked Wonyoung.

Minju and Nako nodded. Eunbi chuckles. "Of course you can. Who else?" asked Eunbi.

All of them except Chaewon, Yuri, Hyewon and Yena raised their hands. Eunbi nodded. "Okay then. So only me, Hyewon, Yena, Chaewon and Yuri will be here."

they nodded. "When will you guys go?"

"After this lunch." answer Chaeyeon. Chaewon nodded. Yuri pouted. "This house will not being loud again." she said.

Minju rolled her eyes. "Why did you care? Just care with Yena unnie there. She can make you happy." reply Minju teasingly.

Yena and Yuri chocked. They all laughed. Yuri gritted her teeth. "You Kim!" Minju stick our her tongue.

Yena smiling in secret. She clear her throat.

YENA walked inside her room, and saw Yuri was standing at the balcony. She closed the door and walked closer to Yuri.

"What are you doing, Yul?" Yuri was startled and turn around. Yena giggles. Yuri rolled her eyes and turn back.

Yena standing beside her. "Nothing. Just looking at the stars." answer Yuri calmly. Yena nodded.

They silent for a while. Yuri was nervous to ask something to Yena. Slowly, she take a deep breath.

"Unnie. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What are we?"

Yena was taken aback. She looked at Yuri who was already looked at her. "What do you mean?" ask Yena.

Yuri sighed. She lowered her head. "Y-You know what I mean, unnie. What are we? A friends? Like a sisters? Or.. something else?"

Yena understand what Yuri asking about. She sighed. "Why suddenly you ask?" Yuri bite her lips.

"Because, from your action.. you treat me like I'm yourㅡ"

"Girlfriend?" Yena cutted her off. Yuri closed her eyes. She nodded slowly.

Yena smiling. "Hey look at me." Yuri shook her head. "No I don't want it." Yena rolled her eyes.

But then, she smirked. "Sure. But don't regret later." after say that, Yena pulled Yuri and they faced to faced.

Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and pulled her into a sweet kisses. Yuri shocked. Yena make the kiss more deeper.

She broke the kissed and looked at Yuri who was shocked. She smiled as she cupped Yuri's face.

"I love you, Yuri. Do you love me?" asked Yena directly. Yuri speechless. She lowered her head.

But then, she nodded slowly. Yena smiled wider. She laughed softly. She held Yuri's chin and lift her up.

Both of them staring at each other. Before Yena lean to her and captured her lips again. Yuri kissed her back.

She wrap her arms around Yena's neck and Yena lift her as Yuri's leg at her waist. Yena walked to the bed and lay Yuri down.

The older was on top of her. They didn't broke the kissed not until Yuri pulled the kissed out.

She felt shy and avoided Yena's eyes. Yena smiling and lay beside Yuri. She pulled Yuri into a hugged.

Yuri hugged her back. "You want to be my girlfriend?" ask Yena. Yuri nodded, not looking at Yena as she burst her face into Yena's neck.

Yena chuckles. She tighten the hugged. "Thank you." Yuri nodded again.

Update fastly cause I was so boring right now! 🥺😂