01

You and baki were young not just young but high school young, after Kozue broke up with him. He meet you at a fight you were also with your father at the time, you both started training together and going to fights a lot. But of course along the lines you both got "touchy" which leads you to here and now, your In your home with your dad literally a room over looking at a pregnancy test. You felt fear along with a sense of happiness. You always wanted to be a mom but not at seventeen. You had one more year of school. You heard knocking on the door, it was your father. You never lied to him or hid anything so when you open the door crying, you handed him the tests. You thought your father would flip but he bend down hugging you tightly picking you up gently rubbing your back. He asked who was it but wasn't surprised to know the man, he wanted you to tell Baki about it weather or not he wanted the baby your dad was supportive which helped you a lot. That night you came to training, he greeted you with a hug and kiss. You barely kissed back which made him look at you weird " y/n what's wrong" he pulled you aside out view of everyone view, you broke down telling him about the baby and how you were sorry, you look up not meeting a angry face but one of shook but hope " you're serious no joke" he places his hand on your stomach " there's a baby in here" you only nod still not sure about his reaction. He smiled big kissing you " I'll work hard y/n, I'll take good care of our baby I promise " tears run down your face as he hugs you tightly " I'm sorry Baki, I was so scared " he pulls you onto his lap and rubs your back " don't be y/n I promise I'll be here" after that night and a conversation with your dad, you slept a whole lot better. You ended up doing home school and helped your father with his business well his legal business, many people missed watching you fight but your father and Baki refused to tell anybody anything especially since a week after criminal all over the world just broke out so your whole identity was gone. You were happy to have both Baki and your father being supportive. But when your belly finally started showing it was like the whole world made it, it's goal to come after Baki. So a couple of Baki friends became aware of you and all wanted to help keep you safe.