08

B/n was so tiny in everyone hands after a month you let everyone come and visit and hold the baby. You smile sitting on a mat and gently hold the infant as the worlds biggest men stare in awe at the small creature in your arms. Baki held a smile the whole time watching you and his son interact, your son whimpers moving his little arms to stretch them and moves his little tongue making little noises. you never in all your years of fighting have seen so many men melt over a infant. You laughed as Baki comes putting his arms over your shoulder and gently rubs the baby cheeks. Your father held pride knowing he was a grandfather. The tiny infant cries out and you've never seen more panicked faces, they genuinely cared about the baby and that made you happy. You used to feel embarrassed for breastfeeding but when the first weeks home at least one of each came over to watch over you and they seen you many times breastfeed your son so when he whined you simply just took your breast out helping him latch on to your nipple. which they were all grown men in an industry. They know what women looked like naked but they respect you on a whole new level, before they knew you were a strong fight but now you gave birth to life and you were a goddess in their eyes and your boyfriends eyes. You smile looking up " will you all have children one day " retsu chuckles " Baki was our child but in reality, I would like to be a father as well " many of his friends agreed and disagreed on the matter but the way they argued and laughed gave you peace knowing you baby would be cared for. After the left Baki held your son close as he sat by the sliding door to the back looking at his son, he was still amazed by this small creature he called his son.his son was like him, brownish reddish hair, his eyes were dark brown and full. Baki didn't find a lot of things beautiful but his son was beautiful in his opinion. You smile seeing him and come sit by him and lean ur head on his bare shoulder and smile, you watched Baki cup the infants head and bottom. He brought them closer placing soft kisses you their cheeks and smiled his ooo so cute smile " he's mine y/n " you kiss his cheek " his been yours from the start"you kiss Baki gently walking off and hear Baki talk to his son.