05

That night you heard the door open and close, you heard the shuffle of cloths and shoes, you felt the bed dip and A soft whisper " y/n " you ignore his call, he breaths deeply and hums " I know you y/n, your trained to know which door opens and close you are up" you turn looking at him, his hairs messy and his face is slightly reddish, he comes closer " I'm sorry y/n " you push him back " you hurt me" he's eyes drop and his head hanged low " you think this baby isn't yours, why would you say that. I don't remember a night we weren't together " he looks up with his eyes watering " forgive me y/n please" you wanted to be mad at him so bad but the look in his eyes broke you. He wasn't a pro at love and his father barely showed it to him so deep down he held your heart, you hum opening your arms. He perk up moving towards them like a small brown puppy, he sprinkled your neck in kisses and kept one hand one your growing womb. You giggle lightly he looks up " what's so funny" you hum "wait till my dad gets up " his eyes widen " I forgot about him" you laugh " he's not gonna hurt you with me here" he moves up so both of your faces are inches apart and kisses you softly " then I better keep you around " you smile kissing him back " you better". Miles across the city yujiro hanma smiles as he looks to the blond man across the table " so your telling me if I get her, I can see your son " yujiro nods picking up his drinking leaning back, the blond raises his brow " you seem way to "excited" about all this" yujiro smiles " let's just say it's time for the passed to catch up with my son" the blond rolls his eyes getting up " see ya " yujiro looks to his phone sending a message to your phone, you hear a buzz. You reach over as Baki rests on your chest seeing a unknown number " meet me here and I'll forget about the fighting" confused you text back " who is this " your phone lights up " just a friend who knows your secret" annoyed you call the number " I don't kn..." your cut off by a deep voice " can't believe you would forget me " your blood goes cold and you look to Baki seeing him fast asleep " w..w...what do you want" he laughs " you to meet me " you hum " why?" He smiles " stop asking so many questions and meet me at the place brat" he hangs up, you breath lightly not liking the idea of being alone with him but if he ever told Baki what really happened then your screwed. Everything in you told you not to go but here you are staring at a  blond Russian and he doesn't look happy, in his deep Russian accent he speaks to you " you don't look like fighter, how you considered a champion " you roll your eyes " where is the devil himself bc I got thing to do" the blond smirks and gets up follow me" you felt your gut twist and step back " no, where is yujiro" the man looks over his shoulder, he grabs you putting his hand over your month. Your vision fades as you go limp in his arms. Unknowingly to you Baki is ripping the whole city apart trying to find you.