09

After a couple months of Baki working and you taking care of the baby , you both were finally able to move out of your fathers home and into a small two bedroom home out of the main city lines, you and Baki were so happy to finally be alone.
On the first night it was a late summer night and you roll over to reach out to your boyfriend only to feel the bed empty confused you get up then hear a low coo and a giggle, you smile to yourself moving towards the door and out looking down the hall you tiptoe to the other room finding Baki holding his son close as the infant reached for his nose and hair, Baki smiled giving his son gently kisses on his cheek as his son wrapped his little fingers around his and coos at his father, you cover your mouth trying not to laugh. Baki moves towards the sliding door opening it as the cool breeze comes in, he moves so his son rests his back on his chest, the baby eyes widen as he looks out over the world, the moon was bright and the grass swayed with the breeze. He bounced in his fathers arms laughing loudly Baki gently covers his mouth " b/n shhh" he chuckles then you come closer as the floor creeks under your feet. Baki brings the infant closer and turns glaring then relaxes " announces yourself next time please "you laugh lightly coming closer sitting by him " I'm sorry " you kiss him softly holding your baby hand and hum. " you know the doctor said don't hold him to much " Baki looks to his son " he won't be little forever my love, I wish to hold him however long time let's me " you loved when Baki spoke about b/n, nobody loved b/n more then Baki. Your son loved you but his father was a gem to him. The very man who said he feared father hood became the father he never had, even the slightest whimper brought Baki to his knees for his son. He kill the world to know his son was safe. You smile resting your cheek on his bare shoulder and smile. " will we teach him to fight " Baki smiles " yes but we will teach him to be honorable unlike most ppl " he hinted towards his dad, you kiss your sons cheek catching his attention " you think he will be strong like us " Baki puffed his chest holding his son up " he is stronger then us " you smile " your right my love". After you gave birth, you got back into your training heavily which gave Baki more time with the baby which he wasn't complaining. Your son was brought to the gym a couple times and everyone barely worked out bc everyone wanted to see the son of Baki, Baki was well known so to know his bloodline was literally there was so shocking to most which made you laugh. You look over seeing the men gush over the b/n as your son laughed and looked around amazed by them Baki comes in glaring which made you bust out laughing. Baki wouldn't admit it but he was extremely jealous of other ppl taking b/n attention. He moves b/n in front of you as you do your sets and you look over " is daddy jealous " he rolls his eyes going to go do his sets as you watched over b/n. " told you he was jealous" your son giggles.