03

The next morning you sit on the couch with Baki looking at the tv, you rest your head on his chests as he snores lightly. If people couldn't beat Baki work could so to have him this relaxed made you happy. As you look back to the tv a emergency Broadcast came on " I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen for this Interruption but yesterday night five death row inmates have escaped, the last known clue of them was in Japan. We come on here to warn you all. Stay off the streets. Thank you" you were glued to the tv as Baki pulled you from your trans " y/n " you look up and blink a couple times. " yea..yea" he tilts his head " you okay " you only nod and look back at him " I'm scared " he kisses you gently and smile " about what y/n" you hum " why are those men here in Japan" Baki shrugs and pulls you closer " don't worry about it, I'm here to protect you". You wanted to believe him so bad but you and him are on the board for strongest competitor so to have them here only meant one thing. You look to Baki "we need to go somewhere else " he rubs your arm " y/n, we can't and why should we. We're okay" you felt this nagging feeling in you and it wasn't gonna go away. Which it lasted for weeks you cut your night training to only morning, you never left unless it was necessary to leave. You tried to stay safe but fate thought it make things a little more exciting. You walk into an elevator meeting the eyes of a man you wished that you hadn't, he smiled sickly " y/n l/n, I'm so happy I finally found you" you led him out of the mall to an ally. " listen I don't know who you are but I'm..." he throw a punch and you blocked it, you felt your blood boil and your fist tighten, you punched him so hard he went flying backwards, he laughs gaining his balance " I knew you would help me taste defeat" you wanted to stop this before you and the baby got hurt but it's been three months since your last fight and ooo how this felt good. You charge at him landing several punches and he landed his on your arms and legs. You kept a distance so he didn't kick your stomach.before the fight could continue, the very man you prayed would never come around again Yujiro slams the convict knocking him out. You look away and sit down feeling light headed. He smirks leaning down " you are a careless woman" you glared up at him, he hums seeing your belly " what if Baki found out " you feared nobody but baki so the mention of his name made you drop your head. He smiles " I'll keep this between us but next time I'll personally kill the child for you" you felt a sickness go over your body at his words and he laughs seeing your face turn as he walks away. You get home extremely late baki comes running around the corner " Y/N" he hugs you tightly, you hug him back trying to hide the bruises " where were yo..." he trails off seeing the bruises " you were fighting " you felt shame and dropped your head " I ran into one of the men on the news they said they were looking for me and it just went south" Baki eyes were dark " where is he now " you look up going to touch him " hopefully dead" Baki hums moving closer and keeps you close as you rest ur head on his chest " forgive me my love, I didn't want to fight him " Baki rubs your back and kisses the top of your head " I know I know" that night he held you extremely close and rests a hand on your belly gently moving his fingers.