(14Mini flash backs during pregnancy)

The second night baki rescued you, you were extremely moody. Which you being gone for months this was all new to him but he was determined to get back the time he lost with you. You are in a gown that was brought as a gift for your return. The dress hugged your swollen belly and it just fascinated Baki, you didn't notice him until he was right next you.

Baki pov
I move my hand gently over the side of her belly, I could see her confused faced but continued to move my hand over her stretch skin, I could see the marks and feel our baby move in her womb. I was amazed and felt a slight thud pulling away with horror just to be more confused when she laughs. I was worried " what was that? Are you okay?" She just takes my hand resting back on her womb and I feel it again. She explains how it's our baby communicating with us. I felt my heart warm and my face became calm, this feeling was weird but nice. Even as a boy,I never felt this kind of joy. I look up at her and feel tears prick my eyes and I hug her lifting her lightly, I cried. I never cried over anything but to know I was loved and she was carrying my child made me overwhelmed. She gently rubbed my back as I cry.

I felt my heart swell as he cried, I've seen him bleed and break bones and I never seen a single tear drop from his eyes, I knew he be a great father when his unborn child was able to bring him to tears.that night he sat by me as I laid in bed slowly falling asleep, I start to hear him speak lightly about how he promises to protect us and he will never fail to loose us. He hand gently moves over my womb and rests right on top and he hums closing his eyes. He would meditate when he felt safe or needed a moment. I peek my eye open and smile lightly seeing his shoulders slumped and hair in a little ponytail with a clip holding his baby hair up, his signature red shorts with his bare chest cover in scars. He finally looked at peace with himself. Before this Retsu said that during the months of being away. Baki wasn't sleeping or eating right. Which lead to Retsu having to take care of him. It broke your heart to imagine that but see him like this made up for it all. You gently move your hand over his, he eyes open and he looks at you " sorry did I wa..." you cut him off and cry " forgive me please " he quickly moves closer kissing your wet cheeks and cupping your belly gently "shhh shh, it's in the passed" you look up at him as he kisses you softly rubbing his thumb over your cheek and smiles his ooo so rare smiles " your here now my love" you felt relaxed under his touch. To be so close calmed your nerves. He kisses your forehead and you close your eyes and whisper " thank you".