04

You got home late that night and your father was home in the kitchen. He said Baki went to the room, I smile going to the room. You peek into the room, seeing Him fasts asleep You smile coming in, You shut the door lightly and crawl into bed, You place small kisses on his cheek lightly moving the covers as You lay your head on his chest and rest your hand on his chest, You smile when his arm wraps around you. You look up at him smiling as he stays asleep, You move your hand up cupping his cheek and smile moving up to kiss his other cheek. He groans and rolls over taking you with him as sighs hiding his face in your neck still asleep. You laugh lightly " your that tired love" You giggle, looking at your phone and hum kissing his Jaw and the corner of his lips. He groans opening one eye, You smile " hi baby" he smiles lightly flipping on top of you laying his head on your chest and hums as one hand moves over your bump " go to bed baby, it's late" You smile rubbing his back and huff, kissing the top of his head " it's not that late love " his kisses your neck lightly and smiles his lids become heavy " it was a long day baby" fading in and out sleep. You giggle cupping his cheek and place small kisses on his face gently moving your fingers throughout his hair, he whines" y/n stopppp" You smile " I just wanna love my baby, you've been so busy lately. I missed you " he rubs his eyes sits up between your legs and leans forward kissing you gently and pulls you closer rubbing your back " I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you feel like this " he kisses your shoulder lightly moving his thumbs on your back "how about this" you lean back looking into his eyes " let's go out to any place you want well..." he looks to your stomach " what they want, seeing that your craving are kicking in" you giggle kissing him more " you promise baby " he nods smiling big" when the weekend finally comes, Baki does what he promised but you felt he was off the whole night " Baki " you snap him out of his thoughts causing him to jerk and look to you " yes, sorry yes" you huff and scrunch your eyebrows " what's going on with you, tonight was supposed to be our night and you've been zoning out on everything " his faces twists with guilt " I'm sorry y/n, I just got some news" you raise a brow " news" he plays with the end of his coat " I was informed by some fights that the martial arts tournament is coming up" he takes your hand " I want to be in it " deep down you wanted Baki to succeed but that tournament was a fight to the death you had faith in Baki but with a baby literally on the way, there's no way you can let him do it " did you just forget I was pregnant, you can't be in that. It's a death wish and I want you here when the baby is born I'm three months along " you could tell if it was from work or the fact his dad was in it but he gave you a glare " y/n, I've thought of everything, my father will be in it and if I can fight...." You cut him off looking him in the eyes " I said no Baki, you can't just leave me here for months and what if my dad joins it which he will. Who will I be with" he sits back and huffs, he mumbles something and your hormones just snap and you both start flat out arguing and he starts accusing you of cheating and the baby wasn't his and you snapped back completely trashing him. You cried that night. He never came home that night all you remember was him yelling then walking down a dark street. Your father wanted blood but you kept him with you. You laid in bed feeling cold and broken. " where are you beloved"