06

Meanwhile you wake up feeling yourself in a car and your eyes are covered. You feel the bumps and start to feel overwhelmed. The car stops and you feel your armed being pulled as your pick up. You hear voices but can't figure out what their talking about, you're laid down and your blind fold is taken off. You blink multiple times and see two men you don't know and an older man. He smiles " ooo y/n, it's so nice to finally see you" you look around seeing the home is old and have no idea where or who theses ppl are " who...who are you " he smiles and you go to move as you see ur tied down " you see my dear that child you hold is extremely important" you raise a brow not liking where he's going " what are you talking about let me go " he smiles " do you see y/n, your baby will bring peace to many countries and help us conquer the world" his eyes go dark " get comfortable y/n, you're gonna be here for awhile".
Baki runs down a street bursting into a room, everyone jumps up looking at Baki a tall figure in a white suit holds his hand up, they all step back as Baki walks in, he's angry " I need your help Hanayama" the man turns and hums " with " Baki looks up gripping his fists " yujiro gave y/n to a group of very dangerous people. I need your help" Hanayama hums and gets up. He speaks in Chinese assigning his men to different parts of the city. Baki looks to him " she's pregnant " Hanayama pauses " I will help little one" Baki bows running out the place. Your in a room that's all white with a table and bed, to the right is a class window. You sign and start to cry, as you cry the door opens revealing the older man " why do you cry my dear" you grew angry throwing punch but bring stopped by a guard " be gentle with her, she's holding our only hope" you cry sitting on the bed, two months pass during the day they bring you a trey of food and you would cry more and more. The old man comes in " crying is affecting the baby " you look up sniffing lightly " I want Baki NOW" you slam your fist and feel a light bump and instantly look to your small womb, you feel a smile and gently move your hand over it. the old man smiles " they make contact only at seven months" you wanted to cry more, you were supposed to share this moment with Baki not a who,e team of scientists. You glare at the man " when Baki finds me, I swear I'll tell him to kill you" the old many laughs at your "petty" threat unknowingly to him, Baki is a hall over and he's pissed. You lay down cupping your swollen womb and close your eyes. You hear a scream and turn hearing more screams. Then a silent the door clicks. You move back to the wall putting your hands over your stomach. The door opens slowly and you shake then see the brown messy hair of the very man you love, you cry falling to your knees, he rushes to you hugging you tightly and kisses you deeply, he looks down seeing you stomach " you.....you... look" you cut him off " a mess " as you wipe your tears " you look amazing " he picks you up. Let's get you home my love"