Part of 06

He carries you out and you see see the destruction and hide you face in his neck as he keeps you close " your safe now I promise" you only hum. That night your brought home to silences, Baki only moved slowly to take your shirt off and pants you heard the tub being filled and felt his movement stop and you look down seeing his face. He has dark circles under his eyes and hums light kissing your womb and rests his forehead on your stomach " please forgive me" his voice cracked and you lean down rubbing his back " you did nothing wrong " he looks up " why did you go my love, what did my father threaten you with. You know I'll protect you right?" He stands up " I lost seven months of you and our child y/n what did he say" his eyes darken, your head hanged low feeling goosebumps on your skin and shiver " he...he..he saw me that night I got into a fight" you pause " I...I...I started it" Baki looks at you " your serious, so your telling me you snuck away over that and got KIDNAPPED" he gets closer " you do realize they were just gonna take the baby, they were going to use them " Baki signs and you cry " I'm sorry my love" you feel the baby kick and you smile slightly through tears " I know love, daddies upset" Baki looks up and his face is soft and his brows are scrunched down " I'm not upset I'm just sad y/n. I couldn't sleep some night. I thought you were dead" he rubs his face and signs " let's promise from now in we'll both be honest " you nod and he moves up kissing you deeply " I missed you" you smile cupping his cheek and giggle " we missed you too"