13

It's early morning and you hear b/n light whimpers his legs stretched out and his arms closed to his body as little tears rests on the edge of his eyes, you turn your head yawning as you pull your shirt letting him latch onto your breast as your hand rests behind his head. "Shhh little one" He lays there on your breast as his little lips rest around your nipples sucking lightly as he giggles and you smile gently moving your hand over the back of his head. You hum and tilt ur head seeing his long lashes move up and down and his little reddish brown hair short and covered over his little head. He was truly baki baby, when he was born you were so happy to see him have a full head of hair. You look over seeing The sun comes through the sliding door of the hotel, you smile as he pulls your attention back making little noises. You feel eyes on you, you turn seeing a bruised Baki smiling as he watches you and b/n, he rolls over as He chuckles coming closer kissing your neck and mumble " keep being this cute and we'll be having a second one" You laugh moving your fingers over his cheek seeing his long lashes and reddish brown hair rest above his eyes as he rests his head on your shoulder and lets out a sigh. B/n looks at him kissing you starts to whimper, you look over and see his little eyebrows scrunched, you giggle and you get up slightly holding him closer "aww what's the matter, you jealous"you lift him closer so he rests between your chest and looks at Baki, he stares Baki down and Baki being the king of intimidation stares back but I think Baki forgets that this is his son because baby name glared back at him and Baki broke first and laughs. Gently moving his fingers over b/n cheek " fine you win,you win" you laugh as baki sits up, you hold b/n head and move your fingers over Baki back " don't strange yourself baby" he chuckles " I just need to stretch". You smile and hum " okay love, ima take b/n a bath" Baki hums as you move to the bathroom, you smile seeing all the baby stuff in your hotel and bathroom. It's crazy how in a year both you and Baki lives have changed, b/n was the center of both you and Baki worlds. You smile turning the water on and place his little Bath in it gently undressing him as you lay him in the warm water he laughs/screams loudly moving his little arms. You laugh gently pouring water over him. Just then the door is bushed open and your meet with all six foot giants with complete rage on their faces. Kaoru Hanayama comes into the bathroom his fist tightened then once he sees b/n smiling wide and you close by him, he sighs in relief " false alarm guys look " they all crowed in as baby name holds and little toy babbling on. You laughed seeing them all worried about him, they all smiling peering over you as you gently washed him. He was so happy to see them, he kept splashing water and laughing/screaming when the men would hold something out to him or help with something. You smile rinsing him " who would like to dry him" they next to fought in your bathroom to do it. As the argued, you pulled a little shark towel out putting the hood over his head with a little fin on the top and wrapped him. The men next to fell over as they took him from your arms, b/n smiles widened as Kaoru held him up " hello little one" he moves to the main room as baki sits by the sliding door and smiles watching them " aren't you all supposed to be training" they look at him with a slight glare " we are meant to protect him and we heard him scream so we came " Baki puts his hand up in a surrendering way and laughs " my bad" he hums watching you move over to the men and smiles to himself watching you show them how to put a diaper on him and dress him. He stares at you so lovingly and he feels a deep warmth in his chest knowing you were his but he remembered what you said at the last fight and knows marriage is special to you. He smiles getting up " I'll be back soon" you kiss him good bye and he bows to his friends rushing out " you and the men return to b/n as he's trying to crawl away " ooo no you don't"

(The pictures above 😩🤲 daddy baki)