Little piece of happiness (16)

When b/n was little he had an extremely deep love for your voice even when he was crying you spoke and it was like he never started. Baki tried so many time to calm him the way you do only to meet with even louder cries so as time went on you sang to him or spoke very lightly to him to keep him at ease. Which Baki knew but one day he returned from training when he opened the door he was meet with a quiet home at first he was gonna call out but heard your voice from across the house. He smiled to himself moving closer and peeks into the room to see you feeding b/n his little hand rested on the top of your breast, his little brown eyes fully focused on you as your thumb gently gently moved over his little cheek. Baki smiles sitting down listening to you tell b/n about him, you make funny faces making b/n giggle and move his little legs. You laugh lightly. Baki looks at you with so much love as you sit by the sliding door it was already noon the sun rested on the side of your face casting a shadow of a mother with her beloved child, Baki felt his chest warm up, you looked so elegant so strong at that moment even tho it's been months of you giving birth, you stomach still adjusting.the stretch marks along your back and thighs only made him more lost in the way you looked so beautiful so full was all he could think. You bared his child when his father made him to never love here he sits with a woman who holds his next generation like glass, his father gave him no hope but you carried his hope for nine months and holds his hope with so much love, it filled his soul. He's pulled from his thoughts when you slowly hum then lead into song, your voice was one of sirens. It lead him in only to put him to sleep before b/n birth you would sing to him rubbing his back gently as he faded into sleep now his literal twin was slowly falling into the trap he once was in. He smirks sliding the door, you turn confused but giggle light seeing his eyes looking heavy, he gets down moving to your lap only his heads inches away from b/n. You laugh lightly through your song as baki messy red hair rests across his eyes. Gently rub his back and giggle as his eyes shut "ooo beloved" you boy both before and at peace. The way Baki nose scrunched when he slept just like b/n. Even now you are still amazed by how alike they are both so innocent so longing for love. You look up over your little piece of heaven watching as the sun sets slowly as if the sun wants to see your little family only to be pushed by the moon that so eager to light up the dark room, your little family sat in. You smiled so fully, you felt how loved you were and how loved they were. " my little family"