12

The day of the fight, you cried as b/n looked up at you. Baki was bloody along with his dad. They both were seeking to kill. You sit by the window looking down at the fight. Many people around you bowed to your grief. Each punch echoed through the arena and it felt like his dad was hitting you. B/n began to cry out which make Baki look up seeing you cry and you look to his baby that  made a fire rise up in him ad he looked back to his father. Nothing but pure rage was behind his punches as he bleed he became more slow but his father felt the same. With one swift punch yujiro was on the floor. Everyone gasped and you feared looking up but looked up meeting Baki eyes and his smile as the ref lifted his arm. " WE HAVE A WINNER" he smiled but then began to fall. You hold b/n close as you move to the side of the arena. They rush passed you as you see the blood gush. You put your hand over b/n eyes moving slowly to the ER knowing they probably wouldn't let you in. When you entered the nurse bowed. You look around seeing other fighters bruised and beaten. As you walk through you were directed to a room. You slowly entered seeing him wrapped in bandages, his heart was calm but you could see the bruises about to form. You rested b/n by his father as you went to the side pulling out a bowl and towel as you filled it, you heard your son babbling and turn seeing Baki fingers move as his son held his hand. You giggle lightly " up already" your meet with a low groan and a hum. You gently pat at his face gently moving over his lips. He chuckles " this seems a little to familiar" you giggle looking at b/n as he gripped his fathers fingers " shhh my love rest" you gently wipe and care for his wounds. His son rested his head on his hand and hummed happy with how he was. You smile gently moving your fingers over his cheek and lean down kissing him lightly but he puts his hand around your throat kissing you deeply as you gasp cupping his cheek. You giggle pulling away moving to pick up b/n and look at Baki " sleep my love " he smirks and you cover him. You walk out seeing yujiro to the side and go the other way as he chuckles. He looks to b/n " he's grown so fast " you ignore him as b/n looks up at him, yujiro is a bit taken back seeing b/n being a look alike to Baki when he was a baby. You see b/n scrunch his nose and giggles lightly. Yujiro chuckles " you'll know me soon" you roll your eyes but yujiro moves in front of you and smirks. " let me see my grandchild" through closed teeth you smile through a no " he has no relations to you, you aren't even a good father" he jolts forward and you don't even flinch, his smug smile remains " that baby will learn of me, watch " your blood is boiling until b/n whimpers pulling at you collar"I understand love let's return to your daddy" you glare looking down the hallway watching his red hair disappear around a corner. "One day little one, you will bring him to his knees".