Chapter 4. A Silver Ship

"T-Thats what it's called? T-that thing there?" She points to the Cyberplanner.

I nod answering her "yeah. I'm familiar with him. Unfortunately... and I don't like this..."

She looks at the person with a look of almost compassion. "Who is he?"

An evil deep voice comes from the shadows revealing a man with cybernetics spread across his face "I'm the Cyberplanner. Pleasure to meet you. And.." he glances over to me " it's brilliant to see you again. Katrina." he smirks.

I frown at him "It's not nice to see you!" I say to him, trying to hide my fear.

Silver steps behind me shivering. The Cyberplanner grins at me in a evil joyful way that sends shivers down my back "Now that's the Katrina I remember. So feisty."

I glare at him hiding my fear still "What do you want Cyberplanner?" 

Silver starts to squeeze my hand in morse code, hoping the Cyberplanner doesn't notice 'We need to run. Now. Just get us out of here'

I squeeze back 'I know but we are surrounded.'

She replies immediately 'should we go down or up?'

'Don't know.' I replied in code back, the Cyberplanner walks up to us threateningly, I step back slightly stepping on Silver's foot.

"OI WATCH IT!" She yells and slaps the back of my head "YOU COULD'VE BEEN ALITTLE MORE CAREFUL!"

"Sorry." I say stepping back forward with the Cyberplanner terrifyingly right in my face.

He continually smirks "Well miss Katrina, you brought a friend. Mind introducing me to her dear?"

"No." I say defiantly "why would you care?" he looks at me disappointed but the grins once more 

"I want to know your friends especially if they are going to join me when I take control of them. Now who are you dear?" he pushes me out of the way, and I almost slap him, but instead I don't get the chance to getting tugged on the wrist hard by the shackles "ahh!"

Silver stands wide eyed at the...thing in front of her. It's obviously not human. She stands there mutely until she finally decides what to do. She rapidly slaps him across the face and yells "FOR NARNIA!" then proceeds to run which results with her falling to the ground because she had forgotten we were attached, and the shackles pull.

Cyberplanner yelps in surprise and anger "Ahh! how dare you!" he slaps her back or tries to and I block him using my other arm "leave her alone!"

Silver throws a punch; he dodges and orders cybermen to hold her and then me "Agh! "

"OI! LET GO OF ME!" Silver starts kicking and trying to elbow the cybermen who has her. "KATRINA! KATRINA HELP! HELP! HELP ME KATRINA!" She keeps yelling my name, knowing that I won't come but still on instinct screaming it.

I struggle with my own cyberman holding me tight, it hurt the sides of my arms, I didn't yell because she was already doing it, although I was just as terrified. What would happen to us? "What do you want Cyberplanner!?" I demanded he tell me once again.

He simply smirked "Well you know very well what I want. But first I think I will have a little chat with your friend." a click is heard as he unlocked the cuffs holding us. Cybermen still held us both trapped one pushing Silver away to another room with the Cyberplanner, I yell out to her "Silver! No. Silver!"