Chapter 8 The Ransom

The cybermen bring her over to another chair identical to mine and shackles her in "You will do no good and now I have both the Doctors daughters. Hmm he won't like that. Think that's enough of a ransom?"  He pauses "Maybe the second one should be Cybermited..Imagine the possibilities of Dalek technology with timelord biology and cybermen tech!"  

"You can't do that!!" My heart drops at the situation getting even worse. 'Why did I have to explore this girls ship.. '

      She starts screaming, wiggling around but can't get free "KATRINA! KATRINA HELP ME! KATRINA HELP ME PLEASE HELP! KATRINA!"

 I struggle with own chair more worried for her than myself "Silver!! Cyberplanner just leave her alone use me! I don't care just don't hurt her!!"  I plead

  Closing her eyes, she starts humming again, showing no sign of fear, even looking somewhat happy, smiling and humming, right after she had been screaming.
    I listen baffled at how quickly this girl coped. I play the song in my head remembering it and humming it as 'well this is calming.' 

Suddenly a loud white noise fills the Cybership interrupted with a Familiar voice "Hello! Hello? Sorry noise. Cyberplanner!  You have my daughter in there!  Give her back or I will bring down your ship!" The Doctor threatened. 

Silver forcefully laughs "He kind of probably doesn't even know I'm his daughter..."

The Cyberplanner stopped in his tracks "Don't you mean both your daughters?"

The Doctors voice sounded confused "Both my daughters? Any way. Cyberplanner I'm going to stop you and get them back. Geronimo."   Right as the sound stopped, the whole place shakes with an explosion.

Silver looks up in an annoyed tone complaining "Um, idiot! We're kinda still over here stuck in the chairs if you were trying to save us and make the place explode!"

 Smoke appears in the doorway and the Doctor comes running through putting up his sonic making different things on the ship explode, he gave the Cyberplanner an uppercut knocking him out then rushing over to us unlocking the shackles and helping us out "You guys ready to go?"
      Silver is shaking again. She nods her head and starting to walk then collapses on the floor "gah!" 

I help her up "Um, we've really got to get out of here. You, ok?" 

The Doctor does a quick scan of her with his sonic "it's the circuit board on her face. It's draining her energy..."   he says half looking at the sonic results with a surprised and confused expression on his face probably seeing the mixed biology on its readings, then he goes up to the girl. "This may help." He points his sonic at her head. "This won't hurt."