Chapter 11. I Don't Want To

"I...I don't think you're exactly getting it...I can kinda remember everything that ever happened since my first time regenerating and even before that...I don't see what there is to try to remember..." silver says

He looks at her confused "Wait... you can remember? Hmm. Then no need for that. But you still need to regenerate. Cause your dying."

"I won't regenerate!" She crosses her arms "I won't, and I never will!"

 I look at her "But you have to.." The Doctor gives me a look and I know what he wants me to do, with my telekinesis I lift the rock out of her pocket and fly it over to the Doctor before silver can touch it, he catches it and runs into another room with it to analyze it.

"Oi!" Silver yells and starts to run after the doctor.

I stay in the room, and decided to sit on the chair hoping this Dalek girl doesn't somehow kill my dad for taking the rock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

In the other room the Doctor, quickly starts scanning it under a scanner "Ohh... that's not good."

She gets into the room with the doctor panting. "Stop......running......its not...... fair......"

He looks up from the scanner screen "Silver. Do you know how many regenerations this adds up to? This rock holds half of your regenerations in it. Half your life gone by you storing it in here like this." he throws back the rock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the console room, i hear a slight noise out side the tardis door "hmm.." I stand up and stare at the door "That sounded like..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She doesn't catch the rock and has to pick it up from the floor "No, that's half my life with the same identity. I don't have to change. And i won't."

he closes his eyes and shakes his head "Alright. Alright. Let's get back to the console room."

In the console room I keep hearing the noise, and I stand there staring at the door. She follows the doctor back to the console room and sees me looking alittle worried. "What's wrong?"

"I heard something outside the Tardis door. But we are in space..."

The Doctor walks over to the door "hmm." Suddenly the door explodes open, and smoke fills the doorway.

Silver instinctively grabs me by the back of my shirt and pulls me away from the door, holding her sonic laser pointed towards the door.

I stare through the smoke ready for anything that comes through that door, then we hear the horrible voice of a dalek, followed by one rolling in the doorway. Once it is in view it's eye stalk settles on silver.

"057!" The dalek screams almost as if it's angry. Silver exclaims "What in the bloody time vortex?!?How do you even know me still?!?" She stands there with her hand holding the gun shaking still pointed towards the dalek.

I stare at it going by silver "um silver tell them to go or something. Or maybe trick them to thinking we are their prisoner" I whisper to her thinking she might have some sway with them.