Chapter 12. The Plan

Katrinas P.O.V
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Because they would expect that. Plus, they know you're half dalek. You used to it. Now you ready to go?"

"Fineeeee. I'm ready."  she replies looking a little bit upset that she doesn't get to blow anything up.

The Doctor subconsciously reads her mind "Don't worry. You're going to do the most of the blowing up. Geronimo!"   We stand up hearing the Dalek voices outside our door.

 "We aren't going to die as far as we know right?"  she looks to The Doctor then to me.

 "As long as we keep out of the way of their Lazer fire. You don't have anything to worry about you're the one with the regeneration energy. Me? I've got my powers. Wait! Got another good idea on how to sneak in there with less chance of us dying.  Invisibility."   I smirk, and the Doctor smiles "that's my girl!"

        "Invisibility? Well Ya know that would've help when we were kidnaped!" Silver exclaims.

The Cyberplanner already knows about my powers. He would of seen it coming.  And plus, there was the power dampener dart shot into my neck!"  I remind her "Anyhow this will work, all you guys need to do is take hold."  I lend her and the Doctor both my hands.

 She takes my hand "This better work."

 I nod but I'm invisible and you can't see it, we all walk as silently as we can, hoping they don't detect us with their scanners. I figured if one Dalek girl could be snuck up on with my powers why not dumb old tin cans. 

We get to the console room safely. Silver locates her rock charm and tugs a little on my hand.

       I get the hint and start heading that way, suddenly one of the Daleks speaks up "TIMELORDS HAVE DETECTED!"  I turn back visible seeing as they caught us, guess they aren't so dumb. The Doctor runs in front of them "Don't shoot don't shoot. Me and my daughter will go with you."

    Silver slides and grabs her rock with her regeneration energy in it "Ha Ha!"  She sticks her tongue out in front of it "How do I do this exactly?"

 The Doctor busy distracting the daleks uses his telepathy to contact her "You just absorb it the same way you used to put it in there."

"You mean regenerate AGAIN?! Thats kind of how I put it in there!" She exclaims.

 He answers a few seconds after "YES. Now do it and you can destroy these daleks and you will heal, getting half your life back."

"But don't I have to almost die!?"

 he answers back more urgently "Now we need your help over here! The daleks-" he gets cut off as him and I are knocked out by the daleks stun Lazers, and I fade into a dream less sleep.

      Silver P.O.V
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  I run over and try to take out a dalek, but it just picks me up with its suction cup thingy "057 WILL FOLLOW THE DALEKS! 057 WILL OBEY!" I pull out a dalek sonic laser and try to shoot a Dalek, but it doesn't work "Z-Zero F-five s-seven will n-not o-obey." I say.

     Another Dalek starts picking up the unconscious Katrina and the Doctor, a second one coming near me.

I continue to shake, and I start to scream matching the tones of the daleks as if it will help. "057 WILL NOT OBEY 057 WILL NOT OBEY!"

The daleks start to surround me.
 I start to scream for Katrina and the doctor "KATRINA! DOCTOR! HELP! HELP!"

      The Doctor contacts me once more with telepathy but it's slurred and he keeps being cut off as he keeps going In and out of slight consciousness "us..e the energy in the stone. Destroy. ....them."