Chapter 13 Here I've Come Again

Silvers P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------

  I had stopped freaking out for a moment to see the strangeness of the walls. "Guys! This place is giving me scary vibes!" 

"Hold on!" I heard Katrina shout from the other room. After was heard the buzz of her sonic opening the door then the pattering of their footsteps as they ran to the cell door.

I was curiously reading all the warnings and descriptions etched into the walls when they came. 

Katrina peered into the window of the cell. "I see you. We'll get this door open soon!" she then grunted having trouble. "Sorry, seems they've made this door a bit harder to open." 

"No problem! but please hurry! There's something I don't like about this place." I look around suddenly feeling uneasy about my surroundings and like I'm being watched. 'Had I been here before?' My eyes felt drawn to the corner of the room. Something was there watching me. Something I couldn't remember. 

I heard a click as Katrina finally managed to open the door. I cheerfully turned and ran towards them. "It's great to see you! I need to know! LIKE NOW! AM I A BOY?"

Katrina was about to look me over when her eyes focused on the corner of the room eyes wide. "It's here! The Silence! Right there! What is it doing on a Dalek ship!" 

The Doctor behind Katrina heard her talking and looked into the room too alert now too. "What? Silence? Here?" 

"What's a Silence?" I questioned turning around confused as to what all of them were talking about. 

Katrina looked down to grab my arm and point it towards the corner when she stopped and looked confused, she was holding up my arm. "Its right there!" She looked around confused. "wait, what's right there?" She asked herself. 

        The Doctor strode into the room confidently also forgetting he had mentioned the Silence quickly moving to the wall of tally marks and descriptions. "Something tells me you, Silver were here before." He examined the wall.

I also turned to watch the Doctor and Katrina looking at the wall now. "I don't get it. Why'd you guys mention the Silence like it was a being?" 

    "We mentioned the Silence? here?" The Doctor spun around and planted his face in front of mine moving his eyes side to side as he examined my pupils. 

"Hey! personal space please! GOSH!" I push him away. "Also, you haven't told me yet! Am I a boy or not!" 

          Katrina looked awkward in answering it. "Well, yes. you are a boy now. One with ginger hair. It's really completely different from what I remember you as."

"WHAT! no no! I can't be a boy! I don't want to have boy parts and have to shave every day!" I yell out freaking out. 

"It's not a bad look on you Silver. And hey being a boy isn't too bad. Just look at me!" He stands up on the cell bed to get a closer look at the writing and tally marks murmuring about remembering. 

I looked at Katrina who was seemingly avoiding my gaze if I hadn't noticed her doing so, I would've even thought she had a crush on this new version of me. I shook my head not sure if i wanted to accept I was male yet. 

       "Remembering!" The Doctor bursts out while leaping off the bed landing in front of me. "Silver, you remember the Silence!"