Chapter 6 The Suprise

Katrinas P.O.V
---------------------------------
      Meanwhile in my room I struggle with the chair "LET. ME. OUT." I decided to use my powers to pin most of the cybermen in the room to the ceiling, but the chair is dead locked, and I can't open it, I groan in frustration and desperation, as I see the Cyberplanner come in.

"Well, hello dear." he smirks.

Silver is not behind him. He turns around seeing she's not with him "hmm." He turns to me and acts like he has everything under control "well dear. I had a Suprise but it seems to have delayed itself."

Glaring at him I struggle more using my telekinesis to float him and everything up into the air "Why would I want any Suprise from you! Let me out of here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver walks around the place until she stumbles upon a door. She enters, and there is a glass panel with an amazing view of earth. She sighs and put her hand up on the window looking out at it, lonely.
A cyberman comes behind her grating its mechanical voice at her "Do you need assistance? The Cyberplanner wants you."

"Oh. I'm coming..." She says still looking out the windowpane missing earth, but it wasn't where she belonged. She belonged with the stars. Traveling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile I look up at the Cyberplanner smugly "Looks like your Suprise backfired. Or just is super super slow."

 "hmmp!" He spouts.

The sound of a song being hummed echos through the corridors. The sound carries through the ship, I hear it smiling by its familiarity "What the- but that's- I think ..wait. Who knows that song other than me and my dad...?"

The Cyberplanner looked confused still floating in the air he turns on a dampening field to stop my abilities, walking out of the room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You. What are you up to?" The Cyberplanner interrupts her alone time.

She jumps startled looking at her broken watch upside down on her wrist tapping it a few times "I w-was just looking outside. How long was I gone?"

"About half an hour." He said not looking directly at her like he was thinking, then faced Silver with a look of interest "That song. You hummed. How do you know that song?"

"My father taught it to me. I always used to sing it when I was scared in the Dalek ships after I was kidnapped by them. It's not important, is it?"

"To most no, but you have someone else who knows that song too. She's waiting to meet you. In the other room. I think you two have met." The Cyberplanner says.

 "Okay..." Silver accepts still not seeming to understand it "Lead the way."

He nods "My pleasure.

 When they enter the room. I look up still struggling with the chair "Silver! Your free!?"

 She gives the slightest hint of a smile "With strings attached, of course."

"It doesn't look like it." I wrestle more with the chair determined I can break free "Get me out of here! If your done chatting with the Cyberplanner."

 "I do not think that will be happening anytime soon." He stands next to Silver.

"I think I'm ready. I hope she is..." Silver says.

I hear her say that "What do you mean by that? Silver?" I look up confused as well as being terrified by the Cyberplanners grin.

My friend gives a tiny force nervous laugh, not liking breaking the news to people about what going to happen.

Looking them over I'm furious. Should I have trusted this Dalek girl? "What are you up to? What are you trying to make Silver do?" 

I was met with silence. 

Silver shows signs of feeling guilty, but then her need for 'survival over friends' instinct kicks in, 'what was I thinking! I was going to stay alive and not die at all costs! This pity little thing wasn't going to get me killed!' She seemed to be thinking. 

  "Why don't you inform our guest, Silver?"

"Oh, um, me? I d-don't really think I could I'm terrible at explaining." She hesitates.

 I know what the Cyberplanner always wants from me, I was furious he was putting her up to it.  "What are you making Silver do Cyberplanner?"

 "Silver here and I have a deal. And he is going to do the honor of Cyber-miting you." He proudly informs me.

I shiver in my seat hearing the word 'Cybermite' in my head echo " Cyb-er. Mi-te me... Silver don't do it!" I yell to her in desperation and fear.