Chapter 7 Betrayal

Silver's P.O.V
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I bite my lip, trying not to blurt out anything to stop him or me. I tap the Cyberplanner on the shoulder and whisper something in his ear "How do I cyber mite someone exactly?"

He hands me the Cybermites "Just throw them on her. They will do the rest."
Katrina overhears, watching us, dreading what's about to happen "Silver don't do it! Please."

I try not to scream but I do, dropping the Cybermites all over the floor where they scatter not going to their intended target.

"You dropped them!? And hurt my ears! Can you not do anything without screaming!?" He screams at her covering his ears.

Katrina seems to breathe easier seeing them scattering away from her.  I would laugh at the Cyberplanners frustration but instead I let out a sigh of relief as those terrible bugs didn't come near me 

"Silver. You don't have to do it. Cyberplanner why do you even need someone else to do it in the first place?" Katrina pleads again.

"Sorry it's a reflex!" I have jumped up onto a chair, now clearly terrified by the Cybermites on the floor.

"You're not going to get you money if you act like that." Cyberplanner replies seeming fed up with the efforts.

Katrina listens "Money? What money? Silver did he pay you to do this?"

I take a deep breath "yes..."

"But... Silver." She looks down in thought, "how could you accept that...what was that song you were singing earlier I heard?" 

I answer "It's a song my dad used to sing to me. I know he wouldn't approve of this b-but I need to get bail money somewhere."

"Why do you need bail money?" She asks then ponders on the word 'dad' "Silver I know that song. The Doctor sang it for me. It's our song. If you know it... that means you're my sister."

 "I just need bail for some stuff I did ok?I....I....I..." I cover my eyes with my hands and start sobbing.

Katrinas P.O.V
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I watch feeling sad for her "Hey it's ok. Did you hear me. We are sisters. I would always forgive my sister. Even if she came from Daleks."

 "It's not that... I'm so so sorry... I really am... I can't believe I did that I'm so sorry I didn't know...I am so sorry..." she continues to apologize for something she did for a while.

The Cyberplanner still looks annoyed and impatient "So shall we try again?"

She stops apologizing and stutters at almost every word, having a tiny hint of translation problems "R-R-Right w-we d- I-I m-mean s-should t-t-try tha-at a-again."

I see her trembling in the voice, matching how scared I am to get Cybermited knowing how much it hurts and not wanting to go through it again "Don't do it. Just don't do it." I plead

she looks over at me "I-I'm s-s-so s-so-o dé- i-i mea-an s-sorry."

I look down just bracing myself, The Cyberplanner hands her some more Cybermites "Don't drop them this time and if you do drop them drop them on Katrina."

 Her hands are shaking harder now. She glances at me then at him trying her best not to scream, but with her having a phobia of bugs, she screams, and instead of dropping them on the ground, she instinctively flings them at the Cyberplanner then hops up on a chair.

They get on him, but he doesn't shake them off, they just sit there on him watching her "That won't work. Well I guess you won't do for an assistant. But you could get a good ransom from your dad." He orders the cybermen guards to come after her holding her.