Author's Note

Hey Guys! I know everyone has been wanting me to update this book and I want to but life can be so freaking tiring. School takes up so much of my time and energy that when I finally have time away from school and homework all I do is sleep because I am so freaking tired.

I want to finish this story though! I know it's gonna take a while since the show has so much to it and I have to add my own story to it but I really want to finish this story for other fans who I know want to read about Xue Yang.

With that being said I have to stay away from this book for a while and get familiar with the show again. I haven't seen the show in a long time so I don't remember much of what happened. I plan on watching the show again and making a better outline for my story. Please wait for a little!

In the meantime, I will work on my The Untamed Imagines book because I have lots of requests I need to get done and I have a few other plans for stories based on dramas and books not based on dramas but originals as well! 

 I want to do a book for Gaon from The King's Affection (Netflix if you want to watch) played by Choi Byungchan from Victon but I will probably wait for the whole show to come out first. I also want to write a book for Miss the Dragon which is another C-drama with Dylan Wang. O/C will be Dragon King's assistant who is secretly in love with him but watches as he continues to take care of and love Liuying. Let me know which one you guys want to see first :) 

Anyways that is all, for now, have a good night or day wherever you are.