Prologue

They want to tell me what's right, what's wrong, what's black, and what's white..... but they don't know you like I do. They don't understand that under this facade is a young boy who wants to be loved, even if he doesn't know what love is himself.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════
I've never known the feeling of love or kindness. I've never been seen as a human who should be taken care of. I was always treated like nothing and beat as if I couldn't feel. But you make me feel all these emotions I've never felt before. Maybe, you're different from the rest of them.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════
Is one really right or wrong? Is one truly just black or white? Is it wrong to love? If I could control my feelings, I would still choose the path I chose.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════
For the most part this book will follow the live action drama version of Mo Dao Zu Shi but there may be a few changes here and there.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════
Again please note that I am a senior in high school trying to figure out her life so I won't be updating constantly.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════
Thank you to KavyaAgnihotri for making the beautiful cover for this story! <3 Definitely go check out her stories if you are a Wangxian shipper! Her work is amazing!!!