4

Kong's POV

"I was having some troubles with the uterus.. it was very weak and also thin.. Also, it was present a little above the place then it should be which was dangerous for me if not taken care of. So my parents decided to shift to city to get treated. They spoke to my relatives.. but most of them did not take it well.. they have broke all the relations with my parents just because of that.. It was tough phase for us.. and Kong.. trust me when I say you were the first person I wanted to share it with.. but I was scared.. scared of what I will do if you put me away like my relatives. I won't mind if you end the bond between us but the thought of you hating me was killing me. I couldn't even survive that thought.. so I decided to hide it from you. I was scared.. I am sorry I was scared and chose to leave without an explanation." New explained and started crying.. I let him hug me as long as he wanted. I could understand why he reacted like that. 

"It's okay.. it's over.. we are together again New.. and please trust us when we say we won't leave you no matter what ever happens.." Forth said. New nodded but was still crying. 
"Bubble.. stop crying now.." I said softly using the childhood nickname I gave him. He looked at me and stopped crying.
"Thank you Boomer.. for listening to me and talking to me now." He said. His voice was hoarse with all the crying. 

"So.. why don't you share about how you met your boyfriend..?" I asked trying to divert the topic and ease up the atmosphere around us. But I was shocked to see New blushing.
"Wait.. don't tell me you both met in a 18+ rated situation." Forth exclaimed. 
"Idiot.. Heck No..!" New exclaimed and smacked Forth making me and Tay laugh. 
"He saved me once. When I recently left from here.. I used to wander around thinking about you both.. hoping that I had you both beside me.. Once I unknowingly walked into an alley.. I did not realise it until a gang round me up to hit me or something.. It was then he found me.. though his friends wanted to support those bad guys.. he went against then and helped me. He got beaten to death at that time." New told.

"They weren't my friends.. I just moved in there before that incident.. they were neighborhood kids and I hung out with them that day." Tay corrected. 
"Ah ah fine.. since then we became friends.. he accompanied through everything.. he beared with all my mood swings and tantrums when he himself is a hot headed person. You know when he asked out..? It was when I was going into a surgery.. it gave me another reason to fight and come back.. one being my parents and you both while the other was him." New said.. while saying the last part he bacame shy.

"Thank you Tay.. for standing beside him in the worst days. But let me make this clear to both of you. You both are going to be our friends.. please don't hurt eachother.. if at all you fall out of love then be frank.. we will keep our friendship.." I said.
"And Tay.. welcome to our messy life.. where you won't get rid of us." Forth said.
"Thank you.. I am glad you three made up.. there wasn't a day that went by without New mentioning you both.. and I am glad to finally meet you. And trust me.. even when I asked him out.. he said I will have to face you both." Tay said. We chuckled when New pouted. 

"That's true.. you are going to be my friend.. a closest one.. but New is my brother." I said and smiled at New who returned it. 
"So.. we are good now..?" Forth said looking at me and New. 
"Never better." We both answered at the same time. We three shared a group hug.. but this time.. I asked Tay to join us. 

"Shit..! Kong.. Arthit and others must be waiting for us." Forth exclaimed suddenly.
"Why..?" Tay asked confusedly.
"They are a bunch of idiots.. so I have to tutor them.. everyday." I said and rolled my eyes.. 
"Shut up.. you need to be responsible for your friends.." Forth said.
"Then how about all of us go..?" New asked hesitantly. He must still be feeling insecure about being friends like before.
"For sure.. now that you are here.. you aren't leaving me along to deal with all these people alone... especially with Oon around. I need to help him with the previous year subjects also cause he skipped it and has no basics." I said.