12

Kong's POV

It's been a month since the day I missed my exam.. though it was still eating me inside.. I tried.. and still am trying to assure everyone that I am fine.. and everything would be fine.

I am glad to have my friends around cause they let me have some time for myself in the day while we go out in the evening. My parents also have been very supporting, Atid also calls me every weekend.. his mother is completely fine now and has visited me once she was discharged.

I was lazing around on my bed as I was reading some random story book I found when Forth and New stormed into my room.
"What are guys doing?" I asked them as they took some bag out and started packing it with a couple of cloths and my toothbrush but they weren't responding.

"Forth, New.. what are you doing... Why are you packing my stuff..?" I tried to ask them again as I pulled them but still they wouldn't answer. Once they were satisfied with their work.. they turned towards me..

"What is wrong with you both..?" I asked as they were staring at me with wide creepy smiles. Forth opened my cupboard again and took out another pair of dress.
"Change into these.. you have 20min.. get ready and do not ask any questions. Everyone is waiting." He said and pushed me into the bathroom. Having no choice.. I just got ready and went out.

"Great we are all set.. let us go." New said and pulled me pulled me out of room.
"But atleast tell me where are we going.?" I asked but they did not answer me.
"Kong.. here is your previous months and this months pocket money.. enjoy yourself.." Mae said and hugged me as she gave me the money.
"But Mae.. I don't need them now." I denied.
"Kong.. they are taking you out.. and you deserve this son.. Also.. it your earned money form that competition." She said and gave me the money.

"But where am I going.?" I asked them again.
"Ask them.. it is their plan." Mae said pointing at Forth, New and the rest of my friends who were at the door. 
"Kong.. here carry these with you also." Por said giving me a bag of snacks.
"Por.. these are too many for one day." I said looking at them.
"They aren't for day.. now leave otherwise you will be late." Por said and pushed us out.

"Wait.. atleast tell me where we are going so I can check if we missed anything." I tried to ask again.
"Everything is covered Phi Kong.. just come with us." Oon said and pulled me with him. I gave up asking and just followed them. All our parents were here and were asking us to be careful and return safely.

Soon we reached the railway station.. and boarded a train. They had my ears covered with earphones as they played songs with higher volume just so that I wouldn't get to hear the announcement. The next 30minutes passed and the train started.. We were all sitting together.. it was a 5hours journey.
"When have you all planned it.?" I asked them.
"A month back.. It was Arthit's idea." Tay replied. Oon was sitting beside me.
"Oh really.. why wasn't I told.?" I asked looking at Oon.
"If we told then how would it be a surprise..?" He asked back.
"Ah ah.. I just want to sleep." I replied and leaned back.
"Not happening Kongg.. let us play.. I bought cards." Gun said. I whined a little but still sat down as I continued playing. 

"Where are we going.?" I asked, trying my luck to get the answer, after 20minutes into the game.
"The beach." Forth, New and Off replied at the same time. I looked at them with wide eyes.
"Aaaah..?! You three spoileddd." Oon complained sitting beside me while Gun smacked Off, Tay smacked New and Forth was smiling sheepishly as Oon was glaring at them. He was smacked by both Off and Tay.
"Really beach.?" I asked them. 
"I wanted to make it a surprise for you. It is all spoiled now." Oon said and his expression fell. 

"Thank you Oon." I whispered to him. He looked at me and smiled a little. "I needed this place change.. and beach is the best place for me." I added. 
"No need to thank me Phi.. I am glad to help you finally. It has always you who have been helping me.. though I pretty much end up hurting you sometimes." He replied with a smile.
"I will always help you.. now stop getting sad cause I loved your idea.. let us play and enjoy." I said trying to cheer everyone up cause Oon's sad face never sat well with me.. We continued playing cards.