14

Arthit's POV

It was evening by the time we reached back. Though we were sad about Off leaving.. we accepted the fact and decided to let the time decide our next meeting. We first walked Gun to his home and then walked towards ours. 

"Stay.." Phi Kong said holding my wrist when I was about to step into my home. "We will meet tomorrow morning.. rest up.. and Forth don't think much.. if you want come over tonight." Phi Kong said.
"I will come over after freshening up and talking to Mae Por." Phi Forth said. After they went I looked at Phi Kong. 
"Here.. this is for you." He said as he opened his bag and took out the shell made wind chimes. 
"This.. this.. you bought for me.?" I asked. I was over excited that the person I like bought me something I wanted to but forgot about it.
"Yes.. this is for you.. carry it with you Oon.. let it remind you that I am always there for you." He said giving it to me.

"I.. I.. Thank you Phi." I said and hugged him before running into my home with the gift. I peaked out after getting inside.. I could see Phi Kong smiling before we walked towards his home. 
"Maee.. Porr.. Kitt.. I am back." I shouted and rushed to my room. The first thing I did was to remove my bag and hang the gift Phi Kong gave me near my door.

"Phii.." Kit exclaimed happily as he rushed and hugged me. "Kit missed you.." He said. 
"Aww.. Phi missed Kit too." I said and kissed his forehead. I bought the traditional food which I was sure Kit would like form there. I took those out of my bag and was about to step out.
"Phi.. this is beautiful." Kit said pointing at the wind Chimes which Phi Kong gave.
"Kit.. Phi Kong gave it to me as a gift.. please don't break it.. okay.?" I asked him.
"Okay Phi.. Kit won't break it. Can we go meet Phi Kong..? Kit misses Phi Kong also." He asked.
"We just came back na Kit.. let Phi rest for a while.. then you can go." I said. He nodded his head. With that we went out of our room. I shared the food with my parents.. and also told them everything we did on our trip. I even told them about Phi Off leaving. They were also a little sad for it.

After that I played with Kit for a while and helped him do his homework. Our exam results weren't out yet. They were going to be announced anytime in the next couple of days.
"Arthit.. you there.?" I heard a voice from Phi Kong's room but it wasn't Phi Kong it was Phi Forth.
"Khab Phi.. when did you come.?" I asked as I walked to the window.
"Just now.. we are planning to play some video games.. wanna join.?" He asked me.
"Just come over Oon." I heard Phi Kong's voice so I decided to go.

"Okay Phi.. I will come over.. Can I get Kit..? Even he wants to meet you and play something.?" I asked.
"Suree." They both replied.
"Then I will come in 10minutes.. Should I call Phi Tay and Phi New.?" I asked them.
"Na.. they already slept." Phi Forth said. I nodded my head and then walked out.

"Kit.. where are you..?" I called for him.
"Near TV Phi." He shouted. 
"Mae.. can I and Kit go over to Phi Kong's home. He asked me to join him to play games.. even Phi Forth is there." I asked her.
"Sure.. I am glad Kong is back to normal.. but come back by dinner so you can rest early." Mae said.
"Khab Thank you Mae." I said and then ran to Kit. "Come.. let us go.. Phi Kong asked us to come and play video games with him." I said to Kit. He jumped excitedly at the mention of Phi Kong's name. We walked to Phi Kong's home. Upon reaching.. I knocked the door, Aunty opened it.
"Swadee Khab Aunty.." I and Kit greeted her.
"Aww Arthit.. what happened do you need anything.?" She asked us.

"Maee.. I called Arthit and Kit to play with me and Forth." Phi Kong shouted from inside.
"So play happily.. but you need to rest later." She said and let us in. 
"Khab Aunty. Thank you Aunty." I greeted her but Kit already ran towards Phi Kong's room. I followed him behind.

"Aww Kit.. you shouldn't jump like that.. we could have fell down." Phi Kong said as he held Kit in his hands. 
"Kit missed Phi Kong." I heard Kit say.
"Really..? Even Phi missed Kit." Phi Kong replied and kissed his forhead which made him chuckle. Suddenly I felt jealous over my own brother.