18

Kong's POV

It's our second week in the college. The first week was quite good except for two things.. one being the senior Khun Chalai who kept on trying to persuade me into the team and another one being Phun who kept trying to instigate me into an argument. I was walking to my class along with Beam after dropping Oon at his class along with my friends when I noticed Phun being in an argument with someone. 

"It is Phun right.?" I asked Beam for confirmation.
"Yup.. it is.. and the other person is 3rd year senior which branch I am not sure." Beam replied.
"He seemes in trouble..? Do you want us to stay Kong.?" New asked.
"No.. go to your class. You guys will be late.. we will manage it." I assured them.
"Text us if anything goes wrong.. we will come." Gun said before they walked to their class.

"Who do you think will be at fault.?" I whisper asked Beam as we walked towards them.
"I have a gut feeling on the senior.. he is a douche. Phun has been like that only towards us as we got the monitor and vice monitor position." Beam said. I nodded my head and mentally decided to stay by Phun. 

"Phi Phi.. please don't hit him.. we can sit and talk." I intervined just before the senior could hit Phun. Beam pulled Phun back creating a little distance. 
"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU NOW.." The senior exclaimed angrily.
"I am his classmate Phi.. He is our friend." I said calmly.
"I DON'T CARE.. YOU ARE A DAMN JUNIOR DON'T COME IN MY WAY." The seniors tried to push me away but I still managed to block his way.

"Phi.. we are in campus.. irrespective of whether you are senior or not.. you will get into trouble for using violence. We can talk it out Phi." I tried to put some sense into his head.
"Oh.. so now you want to teach me what to do ah.?!" He exclaimed sarcastically and tried to hit me but I managed to dodge all the hits.
"Phi.. it won't end up good if I punch you back. Think about it.. what will the students think when they come to know a junior bet you up.." I asked coldly as I held his fist that was about to hit me. He glared at me which I returned.

"Phun.. tell us what happened right here." I said still glaring at the senior.
"While I was walking to my class.. I saw him bullying a girl with the name of getting to know juniors.. she felt quite uneasy.. I helped her away from him so he is picking up on me. I tried to tell him but he started accusing me for disrespecting seniors. We had a heated argument and he was about to hit me when you both came." Phun explained.
"Now.. now now Phi.. how about we deal it with the teachers involved..? They can even get the girl there and get the truth out.. what say ah.?!" I asked him giving a little cruel smirk. 

"What is happening here.?!" We heard our homeroom teacher Khun Tharn's voice. The senior immediately freed his hand from my grip and ran away. I looked at Beam and Phun who felt relaxed now. 
"What was happening here Kongpob.?" Sir asked me.
"Nothing sir.. it was a misunderstanding from our seniors side.. I guess it is cleared now." I said.
"Okay.. let me know if something happens or he comes behind you again. Don't deal with him directly.. he has been a trouble in our faculty." Sir warned us. 

"If it is like that.. May we have the permission to land one solid punch on him sir.. cause Phun kind of helped a girl who felt uneasy with the interaction with the senior.. so he was have a heated argument and was almost about to punch Phun when I and Beam interepted. He tried punching me.. I managed to dodge all and held the last one and was trying to talk when you interupted us." I asked. He looked at me with a shocking face along with a little smile.
"I am glad you stuck with your classmate.. I will look into him and make sure he won't come around finding you guys.." Sir assured us. "And now.. get into your class.." He said.
"Thank you sir." We said and wai'ed to him before getting into the class. 

I and Beam took our usual seats while Phun also sat down beside his friends. I took the attendance as fast as I could just before the teacher came. The classes went on like usual.. the subjects started and a little homework was being allotted along with the warning of future solo and team projects which were going to line up for us.