13

Kong's POV

I was very much excited cause we were going to stay in the beach in the tents. I, Oon and Forth were going to share a tent while the rest were in pairs. We enjoyed setting up the tents and campfire. I, Forth, Tay and Off went to get some tree logs so we can sit on them while Oon, Gun and New wanted to cook. As usual Oon and Off have bickered about what food we will eat. They both always tend to bicker over silly things playfully.

I was waiting for a chance to get the wind chimes which caught Oon's interest. I did notice the way he looked at those.
"Wait up.. I need to buy something.. but make sure Oon doesn't know about it." I said once we collected the logs. They teased me a little.
"So what is it..?" Tay asked.
"This.." I said as I walked to the shop where we saw that and pointed at it. I bought that and Tay hid it in his jacket as we walked back to the tents.

As we set the logs, Tay went and hid them in his bag so that Oon won't see it accidently. All of us had the food while we were chating and singing songs. We danced and clicked funny photos together in the cool breeze. Something about Off seemed wrong to me and Forth cause the songs he selected were sad and had a feeling or sorry and longing in them. Not only songs we even felt it in his voice but we decided not to ask now but surely decided to ask once we return.

All of us were tired and decided to sleep in at around 11. Forth said he wants to sleep near Off as those three still wanted to chat for a while so that left me and Oon in our tent.
"Thank you Oon.. I wouldn't have felt this better in any other way." I said as we both laid down beside eachother.
"Enough of thanking me Phi.. now sleep.. so that we can wake up and see the sunrise." He replied.
"Good Night Oon." I said softly.
"Good Night Phi." He replied. With that both of us closed our eyes. I felt free and normal after many days.. I wasn't feeling down rather I was feeling happy at this point.

It was time for me to get over this and get back my focus on my goal. Everyone were right.. I haven't lost the chance yet.. I can still become a doctor irrespective of which ever college I get into. With that thought I went into my sleep.

I woke up when I heard soft whimpers beside me. I opened my eyes and looked at Oon who was holding his stomach and shivering at the same time.
"Oon.. Oon open your eyes.. what is wrong..?" I asked as I shook him a little.
"Phi my stomach hurts.." He said.. his voice shows how much pain he was getting.
"Can you sit down..? Please..?" I asked him. He nodded his head, so I slowly helped him to get up. I took out a jacket of mine which Forth kept and covered it around Oon.

"I need you to get on my back Oon.. let us get to the hospital.. I don't have anything to check on you." I said and kneeled in front of him. He slowly got over my back and wrapped his hands around me.
"I am sorry.. I always create a problem." He whispered in my ear holding back his pain.
"I don't think so.." I replied softly. I checked if any of the others are awake but none were so I decided to take him alone.

"I am always a mess.. I still remember the day I came.. I hurt you twice. And then you had to stay up late so you can help me.. and now this." He said sadly.
"Oon.. first day.. was an accident.. and me teaching you was what I wanted to do.. I could have asked New or Tay or anyone else also to do a part.. but I wanted to do it for you. And now also isn't your fault.. you are the one in pain not me." I replied softly. "And Oon.. remember.. I am would love to do these for you.. next time you are in pain at any time.. just come to me.. don't bare it alone." I added. I could feel him nodding his head which made me smile.

Soon we reached a nearby small hospital. I told them he was shivering and having stomach pain. Apparantly, he couldn't take the food we ate in the night and nothing serious.. they gave a pain killer and a few tablets for food digestion as well as put him on IV(Saline).