9

Arthit's POV

"Arthit.. I am really sorry.. Please forgive Mae.. I did not mean to hurt you.." Mae apologized the moment we stepped inside our home as she pulled me into a hug.
"Mae.... I don't mean to make you cry.. I don't say you are wrong to side Kit.. but I just wanted you to check on me after his pranks to make sure I am not hurt instead of just asking me to let my brother be.. Mae.. he is my brother.. Of course I will either tease him or prank him back.. I shouted day before yesterday cause that was the notes Phi Kong prepared for me. He stayed the whole night just so he could make notes for me and teach.. That was the reason I was that angry.. If it was anyother book.. I wouldn't have been that angry. And I wanted is that you would check on me if I am hurt or not every now and them." I explained.

"I am sorry son.. I am sorry for everything.. I will never repeat this mistake." She said and hugged me tightly. "Kit.. no more pranking your brother with his school things.. he is having exams soon so don't mess it up." Mae said sternly.
"Okay Mae.. Sorry Phi Thit.." Kit replied.
"Thank you Kit.. and sorry for shouting at you." I apologized and kneeled in front of him.
"I am sorry too Phi.. I wanted your attention.. so I just did that. You have been busy with your studies and did not play with me since we came here.." He apologized as he hugged me tightly.
"I will play with you everyday.. not for long but I will surely make time for you my little brother." I assured him. He kissed my cheek and smiled widely.

"Never ever run away like that Arthit.. It was lucky Kong was around and ran for you.. You know how scared I was when Mae told me..? I thought I lost my life for a moment but relaxed when she said that Kong bought you back." Por said pulling me into a hug.
"I am sorry na Por.. it was just out of a whim.. I wasn't having any control over anger and my other emotions." I apologized hugging him back.

"Now come one.. I made a lot of food for us to enjoy." Mae said. I freshened up and joined them. We had a nice dinner after a long time.. this time I was very happy.. no holding emotions.. only genuine smiles. When I reached my room after dinner.. I saw Phi Kong's room window open.. I felt some unknown tingles in my stomach which made me smile widely. I wanted to call him but then, I saw his reflection and he was sleeping peacefully.. I wished him a quite 'Good Night' before I went to sleep on my bed.

The next days were pretty amazing though it was the same routine. Go to school, study, practice, study sessions, dinner and sleep. On weekends we spend time roaming around for a while. After a month Phi Kong was told that he can ride the cycle and also play.. his leg was all fine. Till that day he would ride with one of us. He managed to hide it from his parents saying he is feeling quite tired and lazy to ride the cycle. Though his parents haven't bought that reason but just let him be because Phi Forth and Phi New persuaded and assured them.

Other than that, I and Gun have been getting closer. Gun was actually of my age but he started school earlier than other kids so he was in our class. He got used to call others with name cause he has been in this class since he got used to it and no one actually knows that he is younger than them except for our gang. We two even had sleepovers especially when we wanted to study a little more.

The months passed on with no major change in our schedule except for we becoming more close knitted gang. It was like.. you got any problem.. go to this gang. Which was pretty much because of Phi Kong, Phi Forth and Phi New.

Within a blink of eye, only a month was left for university exams. We decided to chill out tonight but it was after our study session. We decided to spend time near the lakeside.
"It's amazing how the months passed right.?" Phi Forth said suddenly.
"Yah.. in a month we are going to take our university exams." Phi New said.

"What are your university choices.?" Phi Tay asked.
"I want to study engineering at ***** university.. but I am not sure to make it into it.. it is a top 3rd college." I said.
"Cheer up Arthit.. you will do it.. you managed to learn the previous year subject while studying for our current exams and have been progressing better than me.. so you can do it." Gun said.
"I and Te also want to enter the same college.. but he wants to get into Engineering while I want Economics and Business Management." Phi New said.