5

Arthit's POV

After dinner, I went right to home and hit the bed after reviewing everything I learned today. As I laid down on the bed I started thinking about the whole day.. especially the time with Phi Kong. Speaking to him made me feel very relaxed.. I felt light and better especially when he did not see me like I am different. I even asked him how he knew I was a bearer.. then he looked confused for a while before he said that he heard from his mother. Tonight, I had a peaceful sleep without worrying or crying over any other things. 

Next day I woke feeling more fresh than before.. I got ready as usual and took a toasted bread as my breakfast and made my way out. Phi Forth, Phi New and Phi Tay were already standing there. 
"Good Morning.." I greeted them. I got a chorus of replies 'Morning..' 'Good Morning..'
"Is Kong always late..?" Phi Tay asked.
"Nope never will he be late.. This is the first time he is actually late than us." Phi New replied.
"Right.. When I went up.. he was having his breakfast.. but his eyes seemed tired.. like he hasn't slept." Phi Forth said. 

"Let us goo.. We will be late." I heard Phi Kong's voice and observed him. Indeed he seems like he slept very less. 
"Says the one who is late." Phi Forth teased Phi Kong.
"I will get back later Forth.. I am tired to even argue with you." Phi Kong replied as we started riding. I was thinking about what might have kept Phi Kong awake or made him so tired that I did not realize Phi Forth and others calling me..

"ARTHIT.." Phi Tay and Phi New called me together very loudly which bought me out of my trance. 
"As much as I find you lost in thoughts very cute.. but we need to get to class.. I don't want to deal with the grumpy head in the morning." Phi Forth said. I blushed a little but soon started riding faster. We just made in time. The moment we sat down, teacher entered and took our roll calls today. After that he opened his book and turned around to write the sums.

"Here.. go through them in the next four days.. ask me if you have any doubts.. They are mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.. it must cover the basics you will need." Phi Kong said as he gave me three books. 
"Khab Phi.. Thank you.." I said and gave him a smile. He nodded his head.
"I am gonna sleep.. wake me up before the next class." Phi Kong said. Before I could say anything.. he laid down on the bench and closed his eyes.

"What happened..?" I heard Phi New asking me.
"He slept asking me to wake him up before the next class.. but we have the first two periods Mathematics." I said.
"It's okay.. let him sleep.. he seems tired.." He said. The class went on.. I kept practicing the questions which Phi Kong gave me and went through the various concepts without caring about what sir was writing on board cause Phi New was going to take down the sums.
Mo
"Oooh.. The great student fell asleep in the class ah..?!" The teacher said suddenly. I looked up and saw him looking at Phi Kong with a different smile. 
"Arthit wake him up.." I heard Phi New and Phi Forth whispering. I slowly moved my hand and shook his legs. He woke and looked at me. I signalled him to look forward with my eyes. 
"So now that you are awake.. why don't you do the next sum..? I see you have been doing a lot of sums in your dreams.?" Sir asked. 

I was scared that he would punish Phi Kong cause he wasn't paying attention to the sums or even which concept it was. But when I saw Phi Kong smirking.. I relaxed. 
"My pleasure.. Give the sum.." Phi Kong said and stood up as he set his hair. Sir pointed at a question... he did it in next 3minutes. The expression on Sir's face was worth laughing.
"Another method.." He asked sternly to which Phi Kong rolled his eyes and did it. 

"Now don't ask me another method cause there isn't in the textbook or the syllabus.. though I would love to do.. I am tired.." He said and gave the chalk to teacher who was staring at the board and Phi Kong alternately.
"Sir.. I am sorry for sleeping your class.. but please excuse me for today especially that I have done the sums on the concepts you were going to cover today." Phi Kong asked politely. Sir could only nod his head at what Phi asked. He surely wasn't expecting a polite request from Phi Kong.