Altar Boy (Rewritten & Remastered) is now on Dreame! *IMPORTANT*

Hello my lovely readers! How are is everyone? Hello, to the new readers as well. I am back with an announcement!

So we all know Altar Boy is one of my first books on this account, and it surprisingly isn't taken down by Naver/Wattpad due to it's 18+ themes, thank goodness*phew*. And since I love this book so much, I decided to remaster and add some new things on a new version called 'The Altar Boy' which is going to be posted on Dreame! I am going to be answering your guys' doubts about this right now.

 And since I love this book so much, I decided to remaster and add some new things on a new version called 'The Altar Boy' which is going to be posted on Dreame! I am going to be answering your guys' doubts about this right now

Q.) Why remaster and rewrite the story?

A.) I wasn't really at my full potential when I was writing two years ago. I was very messy and always felt like I was in a rush. But ever since I started university, I feel like I improved due to making so many reports and presentations I feel like I have the drive and the skill to better my writing again, so rewriting, remastering and re-editing it was a no brainer.

THIS STORY IS NO LONGER A FANFICTION STORY. IT'S A ROMANCE FICTION MLM OR BXB STORY! I decided to change the character's name so that there will be more appeal to it. Plus it will branch out to many more audiences, not just the K-Pop community.

Q.) What's Dreame? Why post it there?

A.) Dreame is like Wattpad, there is a decent following there. It's more popular with the Eastern readers than the West. I got to hear it from the Filipino community so I decided to join there and check it out.

I wanna post the new version there because I wanna branch this story to other sites like Wattpad, and what better way to do that than from starting in Dreame. I don't wanna change the version in Wattpad, because it's like an antique, it mustn't be touched. I am also posting it there, because who knows when will Wattpad take down this story for it's 'themes' better to be safe than sorry. Dreame is more open to these kind of themes.

Q.) What will be in the new version?

A.) It will still be the same story but it is more properly edited and added some new things to make the story have sense and make sure that the story is going on the right track. Looking back at chapter 1, I have some things that I never talked about in the future chapters etc.

Q.) How often will you update the story on Dreame?

A.) Well considering I still have the story on Wattpad and I simply read, edit, add-on some things. I would probably post everyday or every other day until I ran out of the original chapters. Who knows? I may newer content that wasn't mentioned in this one, properly storyline like Jisung's. It also depends on my university schedule so we don't know how it will be.

Q.) Will you do the same with your old stories?

A.)I will definitely for sure. I miss my old stories, and re-editing & remastering is what I need to get back on track with writing even though I still have plans to make newer stories. I just need the small step to get that mojo going again, so re-editing all stories I have here to Dreame is a no brainer.

Q.) Are you leaving Wattpad?

A.) No. I still love the community and all the readers in it. Sure I haven't updated Lights, Camera, Love but I am not abandoning. I will eventually get back to it, when the time is right and I am not going to leave you guys hanging for 4 years.

Well that's all I have to say, thank you for reading this part. I hope you guys like the remastering and re-edited version of Altar Boy on Dreame. My username on Dreame is HunnyLemon, I will post the link to 'The Altar Boy' on my bio and my username as well so that you guys could check it out. But yeah, that's all I have for now - thank you guys so much for supporting me for 2 years, and I am still going strong through your guys' support so thank you. I will see you soon, back to doing assignments, which I hate.