Chapter 18

This chapter was hard to write. I don't know why.

J E O N G I N

"I am not holding back anymore"

※※※

"That week of your absence, made you into such a brat. Looks like you need some discipline." Chan spat out his words, with some landing on Jeongin's face. Ew, but it's hot.

The tension in the air is full of anger from both of the parties, and a little bit of lust.

Jeongin wiped the spat out his face. To respond to the choking on his neck, that Chan is giving, and considering they were so close, Jeongin was able to reach Chan's pants and began to open them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Chan was caught off guard when he saw what the boy was doing.

"I don't care, if I am acting like a brat. I don't care if I am like this. All I want right now is to suck your fucking dick." Jeongin fought back at Chan while his hands were doing it's thing. Chan was not having it.

Jeongin be a horny hoe.

Yes, they were lowkey about to have an angry sex session. I mean not seeing each for a week and all of this emotions being built up, it was bound to happen. Jeongin was mad at Chan, but he was horny as well so, yeah.

Chan removed his grasp from Jeongin and placed his arms on his shoulders forcefully putting Jeongin down to his knees. Once Jeongin was on his knees, Chan used his hands to grasp some the boy's luscious locks, which we all know is a weakness of Jeongin.

"You want my fucking cock that badly, huh? Go ahead suck it like the little brat you are." Chan was fuming, his accent was thicker Jeongin's ass, which he probably will spank later.

Of course Jeongin doesn't have be told twice. He started sucking on it as if it was a freshly cooked hotdog with some ketchup on it, or a popsicle that is meat flavor. Delicious.

"Fuck yeah, baby boy. Ughh, go ahead and suck on that dick, like what you did with that straw back at Tim Hortons." Some odd words of encouragement but that turned Jeongin on even more and even made him go at a faster rate while sucking harder.

After about a few minutes Chan was starting to come close to the edge and Jeongin can hear it from Chan's heavy breathing and his moaning starting to get louder.

"Baby, I'm gonna...cum!" Chan squirted his mayonnaise into Jeongin's mouth. The boy's mouth was full of it but he still was sucking for a few more seconds before he pulled off, stood up, opened the stall and went to sink to clean his mouth and wash his face.

Chan was confused on why he didn't he say a word, which maybe perfect time to talk about the truth and what's going on.

"Jeongin? Are you okay? Please, talk to me." Chan pleaded, his brows were close knitted together signalling his confusion. After washing his face Jeongin looked up to the mirror facing Chan's gaze.

"You wanna know why I am acting like this?" Jeongin asked, still sounding angry after the sucking session. Chan didn't respond because of the sudden outburst, all he did was reply with a nod.

"Hyung, I know about you and Minho." Jeongin finally said it, he actually did it.

Chan was confused and we all know that. Because, he was drunk, of course and it will be impossible to remember a drunken encounter.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." Chan replied, there was hint of confusion within his voice.

Jeongin fished out his phone from his back pocket and went to his gallery to show Chan the picture, that was sent by Felix.

"Does this ring a bell?" Jeongin asked.

Chan identified the picture and he remembered it. Minho did kiss him. He feels so hurt now for doing that to his baby boy.

"Baby, I was drunk. Minho probably latched on to me." Chan tried clearing his name.

"Still. He is not your boyfriend! I am! Do you know how that makes me feel?!" Jeongin started to raise his voice a little, and it was echoing through the entire bathroom. His eyes were becoming red and there was a pool of water starting to form below his eyes.

Chan felt sorry, for real. His babyboy got hurt for his actions, even though he was drunk he is still at fault. He is still young and he shouldn't feel that way, he needs to be loved and that is what he needs right now.

Chan took Jeongin to his arms and embraced him. "I am sorry, baby boy. I promise hyung won't do it again." Chan reassured the boy while stroking his hair as a sign of comfort.

Jeongin was still crying but it was not a heavy cry, just light sniffles and a few tears. He missed his Chan hyung and this embrace just proves it.

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too, baby boy." They kissed but it was more out of love. Sweet, soft and sensual.

The couple started walking out of the school, but as they were walking towards the hallway they could hear moaning from one of the classrooms.

"Wahhh. Woojin hyungie, you're so big."  Jisung moaned loud, and they could hear a table move slightly.

They are probably banging on the teacher's desk.

※※※

A/N:

I am glad things are back to the way they were. Did you guys expected that steamy scene? Because I was sure I didn't. The story goes on, I am still not done yet.

If you were wondering. Yes, I am still pre-writing for 'You're the Boss'. I am almost at Chapter 4, I just wanted to be really perfect and less flawed for you guys. 🤗

So yeah! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future stories and updates! I will see you all later! Bye! 😁