Chapter 6

C H A N

"I guess this is it."

※※※

So the previous chapter, a lot of revelations happened. Hoe Jeongin was born, and we see Woojin & Jisung sparking up but not what we expected like the main couple.

Jeongin went home to school still thinking about what happened with Chan. He still does not realize who the heck was taking over his body during the heated session he had wit Chan. All these dark thoughts flooded Jeongin's mind but to be honest, he wanted more.

So the boy returned home, and he saw his parents dressed up. He may realized it could be work related so he shrugged it off. He hanged his bag near the coat rack and went up to his parents.

"Oh hi, Jeongin. Welcome home!" Eunjin greeted her son, kissing his on the forehead.

"Hey. Where are you guys going?" Jeongin asked slightly confused.

"We are going to continue the business deal, with Chan's parents." Jeongin's dad mentioned, and hearing the name 'Chan' just flashed him back. But he decided to focus.

"Yeah, but don't worry son. You can take out food using your card, but make sure not to order much. Calm down with the food" Eunjin said looking at Jeongin with annoyed eyes, slightly embarrassing the boy. Jeongin can't help it, he is a foodie, we all relate. "Also you won't be alone. The Bang's are dropping Chan here, so you guys can hang out." Jeongin froze on the spot hearing his mom say that last sentence.

Jeongin and Chan, alone. Oh shit, here we go again! It's about to go down, literally.

So let's time skip an hour later, Jeongin wearing comfortable clothes such as plain t-shirt along with grey sweats. Very basic, but he wants to be relaxed now that he knows Chan is coming here.

Jeongin doesn't really know what to do in these current situations. Usually, when you find out that your crush is coming over, you make yourself look good, right? Well not for Jeongin, he is simplyjeonglogical.

DING DONG

"Oh! I guess Chan's here." Eunjin said. Once that doorbell rang, Jeongin was trying to fix himself properly by sitting up straight, fixed a bit of his hair, and he knows he is fresh considering he just showered.

Be cool Jeongin, relax. (We all know he won't be)

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Yang!" Chan greeted Jeongin's parents with a polite 90 degree bow.

"Hello Chan! Nice to see you again." Eunjin smiled back at him, while she gestured him to enter inside the house.

"Wow, what a nice home you have here Mrs. Yang" Chan gave a compliment, as he looked around. Eunjin was flattered of course, she worked hard designing the interiors for this house.

Why would he care? They are both rich anyway. Chan with his acting, give him the Oscar.

"Aw, how sweet of you to say. Thank you." Eunjin flattered, while the dad was escorting her outside the house towards the inside of the Bang's car, riding in the back seat of their Ranger Rover. She was so happy seeing them again, and looks like their business collaboration is really pulling through.

"Okay, son! We are going. Chan please take of our Jeongin." Jeongin's Dad said before they headed out.

"Of course, Mr. Bang. Don't worry I will." Chan said kindly. Chan was smirking on the inside.

Jeongin heard everything from the living room which wasn't too far from the front door. He heard the last thing he said to his parents about taking care of him, he doesn't know what that means but why is getting hard from just hearing that.

Also now that they are alone, that makes Lil' Jeongin very nervous and excited at the same time.

Oh, we all know that he is going to be taking care of Jeongin, well. Unless Jeongin likes it rough.

※※※

A/N:

Sorry I had to leave it in a cliffhanger, but expect more of that in the future. Also sorry if this chapter is very short, video games have been occupying me these past couple of days and not gonna lie, I need to stay out of it. I should spend more time writing considering I have a lot of ideas for future books. *wink wink*

Yes, there will be some 18+ scenes in the next chapter. But just a side note, I am pretty bad at writing scenes like that but I am going to really make it good and add even the smallest of detail. Don't expect too much tho, lol.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all next time! Bye! <3