Chapter 13

Question: Is there anything you are unclear about the story so far? I would gladly answer you, considering I don't even know my own story xD

C H A N

"I am so stupid."

※※※

It looks like you guys want to know more background about the Chan cheating on Jeongin situation. So let's back track a week, so it was around last weekend in one of the parties Chan attended to.

Chan actually didn't know Minho was there, because like I said before he wouldn't give a damn about his past encounters but coincidentally he was there.

"Chan hyung?" Minho asked in shocked.

"Minnie? Hey! I didn't expect you to be here." Chan said in surprise, even calling him by his pet name. But it is not special as Jeongin's pet name, 'baby boy'.

"Yeah, Hyunjin invited me so I was like, why not?" Minho shrugged.

"Ohh, you didn't go to work?" Chan asked

"Nope."

So the drinking kept going and going. Though Chan is an avid drinker he really is weak when it comes too his alcoholic. So within three hours, Chan was drunken mess.

Minho was slightly tipsy. Literally everyone was drunk and making out well maybe for Woojin. That was until Jisung made a surprise visit.

Well, you know what they did. There is no details but it did happen. I am not saying that they didn't, trust me they did.

Anyway, let's go back to these two. They were just giggling on, talking about their past and what they did. Kind of embarrassing but there was no harm on it.

But as time went on, Minho was getting touchy. It started with a slight touch on Chan's hand, to a slight graze on his thigh. Minho had the audacity to amp it further by being awfully close to Chan, placing his head on his neck and what not.

Chan being the under the influence, it was easy to manipulate him. So, this lead him to ask a stupid question.

"Want to kiss me?" Chan asked his words were slurry. Of course, as if on cue, Minho nodded smiling and intiated the kiss.

It was a very sloppy kiss, it shows how their mindset is, at the moment.

Meanwhile, while they are cleaning each others tongues. Felix, who is one of Woojin's closest and bestest friend saw Minho and Chan's interactions and was surprised.

"Hyung." He whispered next to his boyfriend, Changbin. "Minho hyung is kissing a taken man." Felix whispered next to Changbin.

"Sneak in a picture, for reciepts." Changbin suggested. Rather than breaking them up, let's take a picture to make the situation worse.

"Good idea, hyung." Felix slowly took out his phone, and sneaked in a picture or two.

The pictures of them kissing is not what, Felix sent to Jeongin though, that was after their heated exchange.

After Felix finished, suddenly walked in to the living room to see most of the people alseep from the alcohol taking them over, but his gaze immidiately focused to Chan and Minho, asking them to breakup instanly.

"What the fuck, Minho?" Woojin sounded really pissed.

"So what? He looks so cute Woojin hyung!" Minhoo cooed Chan, while pinching his cheeks in the process but Chan smiled, too drunk to notice.

"He has a fucking boyfriend. Dumbass." Woojin responded with hitting him on the head.

Minho was in shock. Chan? Having a boyfriend? Funny. He thought.

The next day, Felix felt very anxious about what he saw. Should he do the right thing and report this to Jeongin? (Even though, he doesn't know who Felix is) or leave it alone?

Well, we love drama. So he sent a picture, of course not when they kissed. He doesn't want the boy to get hurt, Jeongin needs to figure this out on his own.

He sent the message. Within seconds he saw it.

Now we will see how everything will unfold, in the next time. Good luck to Chan and keep fighting Jeongin. Poor baby.

※※※

A/N:

So, yeah this chapter was like a background about Chan cheating with Minhoe. I also introduced Felix and Changbin into the mix, they are more of an uwu couple so, it is safe sisters!

I hope you guys liked it! I hope you appreciate the drama.

Make sure to follow my Instagram for some Kpop edits @chanjvn. Also make sure to vote, comment and follow me on here for future updates!

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you all later! Bye! ♥